Author's Note

It's been more than two years, my goodness, I can't believe it. A lot of things have changed (even my username). To be honest, I missed this book, the characters, the story, I missed all of it, and all of you readers and the comments. I'm sorry for making this update so long after the previous one. Life has just been... well, one heck of a journey. I practically abandoned this book and I didn't ever think I was going to come back. But two days ago, I decided to re-read everything and I found myself yearning to write again. I wrote a lot of things in the space of two years, but I found myself unmotivated to continue. That was until two days ago. I want to write again, and if possible, I want to build a community or a fanbase that loves my work. It's not the best and it's not going to be easy, but I will keep on improving, trying to perfect the craft of writing. There are a lot of storylines, original plots that I have in my head and I believe I can make them work. Well, the building of a community part, it's quite of a longshot, but it doesn't hurt trying 🤷‍♂️. Thank you, guys, for the support so far, and I really appreciate it. Every one of you, thank you.

{There's going to be a lot of editing later on, from the first chapter to the most recent update.}