LETTER VII

*JENNIE*

To my other half,

Hello my love! Do you remember the day we took a vacation in Jeju Island? Do you? Do you?

(I laughed, I can't help it. she's too funny, a dork.) we went to the Jusangjeolli Cliff! I laughed so hard that time when your feet turned color blue because of your sandals due to the water splashed on it. you were so mad that time that I ended up carrying you all through the way out. You were so engrossed by the view on that cliff, where you kept on telling me to spend the night there but I stopped you because there's too much mosquito! The next day, we went to this Hallim Park. You were so embarrassed that time because I soaked myself at the falls, everyone on the place were looking at me while I was enjoying it. I didn't care, I was having too much fun. (I smiled, she's too adorable. Like a little kid.) then we went to the Jeju Olle-gil, a long trail that leads to a forest. We were walking hand in hand, I can almost feel my lips ripping because my happiness was overflowing and I can't stop from smiling because of the beautiful view, but beside me was the most gorgeous sight I've ever seen and that's you my Chaeyoungie. I can't wait to go home! So that we can go travel different places together with you. I miss you! And I love you!

Love,

Lisa

I wonder how it feels like to be loved by this soldier? I'm sure her wife is really grateful because Lisa exist to her life. I wonder how it feels to be embraced and feel protected by her pair of arms, to walk with her, hand in hand, or to watch the sunset together with her.

.

.

.

.

.

I wonder...

I wonder how you managed to make me grow attached to you Lisa?

The next day, a meeting was being held inside the conference room of the company. Almost all of the member of our team was there, even Mr. Yang with his not so confident looking attire. His fashion sense was the worst, his necktie wasn't even properly tied around his neck. Our clothing company is known worldwide yet the company's staff are plainly looked normal. Not that I'm complaining, just a thought that maybe customers were thinking that we're stylish as what they imagine. But we're not at all.

"A good day to my fellow member of this team!" Mr. Yang muttered, clasping his hands together with a weird grin plastered on his face.

"According to our CEO, our last project made a wonderful impact to the clients! And because of that, Mr. CEO was grateful to us. And for a token of gratitude, he gave us a 2-week vacation with the team!" everyone inside the room was yelling and applauding. But not me, I was the least interested to that 2-week vacation. I had no one to begin with. No friends to talk to during the vacation, I was too pre-occupied by my job, too serious doing my work.

"By the way Mr. Yang, a 2-week vacation in where?" a member of our team asked that made Mr. Yang smile.

"2-week vacation in Jeju Island!" he said, almost shouting.

What?

No way...

1st week of vacation in Jeju Island, I was partnered to share a room with Irene. I do know her because she's part of our team but I barely talk to her, I mean to everyone. A beautiful woman, with her black jet hair, her almost pearl-like skin and a body to die for. This is the first time that I noticed her beauty, checking people out was never my hobby.

"Hey Jennie, I know we don't talk to each other a lot, but I hope we get to know each other since we were roommates for this vacation! also I don't want you to feel awkward with me." she smiled as she took her things out from her bag.

"Me too Irene. Maybe I'm taking my job way too seriously that I ended up forgetting the members of this team, and I'm sorry for that." I smiled warmly at her.

"N-no it's fine Jennie, I can sense that you love your job a lot. And you know what? Forget about it. we're friends already! No need to say sorry."

I swear this woman is warmer than I expected. She's kind and knows how to cheer people up.

"Guess I just gained a friend today?" a genuine smile was evident to my face.

What the hell am I doing at this place?

I'll just remember Lisa here. A stranger. A soldier.

A stranger who swarmed around my thoughts.

A soldier who didnothing but bother my sleeping emotions.