"NO"

*LISA*

I woke up with a terrible headache. Groaning, I stared at the ceiling of what seemed to be my bedroom. Getting drunk was the easiest way to ease the pain and the memories I had together with Chaeyoung, but the after effect of alcohol and the hangover made me to feel regret getting wasted. A sweet strawberry scent lingered around my neck as my hand went for the red wool scarf. It had sinked in to me, last night Jennie went to my place, my mind could vaguely remember what we had talked about, but that time I know what my emotion felt while talking to her. It was anger that surged into me.

I positioned myself to sit on the soft mattress of the bed. I bursted my anger out of Jennie, I'm sure she hates me now more than anyone. Dragging my hand on my nape, jerking my head back as I exhaled deeply.

Chaeyoung

It still hurts.

I shut my eyes closed for a moment, the throbbing pain against my head is still occuring. Getting up from the bed, I made my way towards the kitchen. On the counter table was a note plastered,

I left some pills to lessen your hang over, also, I made some soup if ever you feel like eating.

-Jennie

My gaze went for the bottle of tylenol, which I badly needed. I took two tablets and drank a glass of water, soaking my dried lips and throat. I took a glanced at the kitchen stove and there was a pot filled by soup that is already cold. I was a bitch to her, yet she still repayed me with her thoughtfulness and kindness. I'm really the worst.

But

I don't get that woman at all. I'm so tired of her push and pull antics. First, she would distance herself to me, getting mad and all, then now she's like this, being kind and caring.

A dubious human

All of a sudden, my stomach made a rumbling sound. I felt lightheaded due to starvation together with the hangover.

I took a deep breath

It's hard to accept the fact that I'm not having Chaeyoung back, even if my mind tells me to still fight for her, a part of me already established a line to stop myself before I completely lose my mind. I can't force her to be with me together, not when she's happy and in love with someone and that's not me anymore, I should stick it to my mind, to respect Chaeyoung and her decisions even when it causes pain in my part.

*JENNIE*

Weekdays means workdays, being immersed with my job helps a lot to me, especially to my emotional state. Today, our department held another meeting for another project to be made. Irene on the other hand never fail to approach and ask me things about what happened that night in Jeju, but she knew about Chaeyoung as Lisa's wife, of course because of Seulgi.

"So that night was the first time she met her wife again? How did it happened?" Irene continued on eating her salad.

"My cousin, Jisoo came to korea with someone, to my surprise it was none other than Chaeyoung." I said.

"At first, I thought she'll be coming back to Lisa, it turns out Chaeyoung and Lisa's been divorced for a long time according to Jisoo, but what got me is why Lisa seemed so unaware by it." I added.

"So what will you do now about it?" Irene asked, her hand playfully twirl the lettuce with her fork.

I looked at Irene with a puzzled state, "do about what?" The latter rolled her eyes and stared back at me. "The soldier?" She said, I furrowed my eyebrows as I jerked back. "What do you want me to do about Lisa?"