WEDDING DAY

*JENNIE*

Today is the most awaited wedding day of my best friend, Nayeon. Getting married and committed with someone is scary, what if one day that person became uncertain of its own feelings and ends up leaving you? For me, it's a nightmare. On the contrary, Mino and I rode our flight heading towards to Jeju Island where the Beach Wedding will be held, while my cousin Jisoo said that she'll be coming after finishing her projects. Sitting on our assigned seats, Mino held our bags and brought it at the compartment of the plane, blankly staring at the window, Mino put his rough and strong hand on top of mine.

Creasing his forehead, he asked
"You okay?" I looked at his hand and frowned a bit.

"Yeah.." I muttered.
Suddenly, I feel tired and gloomy. Almost four days had passed, yet Lisa's still unresponsive, no message neither a phone call, none. I wonder if she's going at the wedding? I wanted to ask her if she's fine or what she's doing, did her wife already found and met her? I shut my eyes closed, by just remembering Chaeyoung kinda stings my chest. Just imagining them seeing each other, happy and all, especially the soldier, Lisa, part of me feel happy for her at the same time, it pains me because I'm not the reason that she'll be smiling and laughing again.

My eyes averted from Mino's hand and roamed at the window, showing a sea of clouds. I bit my lower lip, I should be happy for her and be glad about everything that's been going on.

I should be happy too.

--

The flight didn't took a lot of time, we arrived at the beach house where Nayeon is currently waiting for us. Inside, I've witnessed Nayeon's family, her mother, father, her cousin Dahyun is also present at the moment. I asked her where Nayeon is and told me that my best friend's busy doing her make up. The theme of wedding is by the beach, Nayeon decided to wear a white bridal gown that suits a beach style outfit. I feel the excitement by just anticipating to see how Nayeon would look like with her outfit.
Dahyun also informed me that the wedding will start within three hours, the other guests were already at the other side of the beach also Nayeon's groom is waiting for his bride.

I texted Irene and so as Jisoo, asking if they're already on the way here at the beach house.
Within a seconds, Irene replied saying that she and Seulgi will arrive within an hour. While Jisoo said that she will be here after half an hour.

*LISA*

Lying myself on the couch, I received a message from Seulgi, asking me if I would go to the wedding. I replied,

"I'll think about it."

Seulgi sent another message,
"I'll be waiting for you to get here, but don't make me wait longer!"

Checking my unread messages, I received multiple notifs from Jennie.
"What the hell does she want from me?" I thought to myself.

Jennie wanted to talk to me, what does she mean about saying something important? A few days ago, when I came back to my aparment it was already morning, I spent my night at the military base doing some paperworks, the apartment's security guard told me that he saw someone waiting at my doorstep but when he was about to approach the woman, all of a sudden, she left the place. Based on how he describe the woman, I'm sure it was Jennie. But why? Was it that really important that she even went to my place? And how the hell did she know about my current place?

I hate how my ego's been blocking me away from Jennie, obviously I was hurt. Just thinking about going at the wedding makes my head throb in pain.
Do I even want to see that feline eyed woman, because I'm damn sure that I don't.

"Fuck this" I stood up and ruffled my hair out of annoyance, then threw myself back at the couch leaning my head as I stare at the ceiling.

Heaving a sigh, I asked myself.