IT FEELS RIGHT BUT WRONG

*LISA*

"What if I can't find my wife anymore?"
It was as if talking through the air, but I know Jennie heard what I said.

On a matter of seconds, I felt Jennie's throat vibrating against my skin as she spoke;

"I'll stay."
She said, almost in a whisper.

It felt like my heart stopped beating in a brief moment. Making my body immobile, my face flushed, and heat brought within my face.
Was the alcohol already kicking in?
Or was it the way Jennie made me feel things?
She then break herself from the embrace, her hand trembling as she caught my cheek and ragged breathing was visible.

It was until then that I felt how she plant her soft lips against mine. She quickly backed herself away from me. As I stare right into Jennie's eyes, filled by sadness like it had suffered a lot. My chest began to drum hard, adrenaline rushing through my blood and veins. This woman is driving me into a madness I don't even want to deal with, yet I can't stop myself to.

I'm sorry Chaeyoung.

This is unforgivable.

*JENNIE*

Lisa strongly pulled me against hers. Her hand caught my neck as she leaned herself from a kiss that is painfully beautiful. Lisa began to tilt her head on the side, trying to gain more access within my mouth. My hand gently tug her shirt as she continues to ravage my mouth sending shivers down to my spine. A moan escaped from me as she made her tongue inside, making my knees go weak. Suddenly, she broke from the contact, when I looked at Lisa; her eyes darkened, her lips swollen, I witnessed how her breath turned shallow.

I can't read her thoughts at all. But the next thing I knew was that; she pushed me on the couch, my head resting on the couch's arm while Lisa began to slid her coat off of her and went back to press her body and lips against mine. My lungs started losing oxygen, on the other hand, I wrapped my arms on Lisa's neck, deepening the kiss.
Her hand manage to trail inside my shirt as she drag her palm to my boobs covered by a bra. On a brief second, she unclasped the bra and her cold hands dwell against my bare breast making myself gasp from how it felt good

I couldn't stop myself.

I couldn't stop Lisa.

The latter began to lower down her kisses, reaching my jaw and neck, nibbling the skin that shoots a great arousal down to my core. Her fingers playing my nipple at the same time kneading it with so much want. She stopped for a moment to pull the shirt off to my body, her mouth met my breast that made me moaned louder, circling her warm tongue to my nipple while the other hand massage my right breast. My hand caught her silky hair, tugging it as she continue to suck my now exposed nipple.
I felt Lisa's knee in between my legs, pressing it to my crotch. I became breathless, this soldier is making me crazy by just touching and kissing my body. She went up to kiss me again, this time it was full of hunger and lust, we were kissing each other insanely deep until we catch for our breath. Lisa began to pull out my pants leaving me only on my panty. Her hand massaging my thigh while our mouths battling for a dominance. The atmosphere was so much in heat that I can feel my sweat rolling down to my skin.

The soldier, leaned down leaving a trail of wet kisses to my breast, stomach and then she stop in front of my core covered by the thin fabric which she gently pressed a kiss and proceeded on my inner thigh, nibbling and sucking the skin, that earned another moan from me.
I hitched a breath the moment her fingers slid inside the thin fabric, making my head arch back from the sensation.
I can feel how wet I was by just letting her touch my clit. Her patience lost and started lowering the fabric, she then stick out her tongue meeting my now soaked slit. With one long and strong lick, she made my body squirm and mind completely blank.

"Fuck--"
I couldn't finish my sentence as Lisa flicked her tongue against my bundle of nerves, pleasuring the pink flesh with her mouth, sucking, licking, everything she does brings an ecstatic feeling.
She then strongly spread my legs wider and sucked my clit letting out a throaty moan that I couldn't suppress. I can sight the rise and fall of my chest and Lisa's night shadow as the moonlight struck against the window.

My hips bucked towards Lisa, yearning for a release that I've been holding on for a while, her mouth broke from the contact, hovering the wetness of my nub while her hot breaths caressed my center. This woman is trying to test my patience by teasing me. I furrowed my eyebrows and both of my hands leaned in to drag Lisa's face and take her lips back to my mouth. The thought of me completely bare naked in front of Lisa while she eats me builds a sexual desire I didn't think I would feel. Despite of the faint smell of alcohol and nicotine, her mouth taste unbelievably sweet and taking.

Without my further notice, one finger slowly slid inside me. Fuck, it was really long. I strongly squeezed my eyes shut, sighing raggedy, as I felt my mouth drying because of my deep breaths. She gently move her finger in and out, letting me feel her inside me as I felt my core stretch for her. Her mouth began to travel to my neck as my hands were roaming behind her back.
I whimper when she took another finger inside me,

"S-shit-- umnff--"
God it felt so fucking good. Lisa brings me into a euphoric state that I couldn't deny, she's great at pleasuring me.

My hand hardly clutching Lisa's top behind, two of her long fingers ramming inside of me, the lewd sounds, deep breaths and moans encapsulate the place. Making the atmosphere hot, wild, and desiring.
My body reacted and moved to Lisa's rhythm, thrusting her fingers inside me, faster, harder, and deeper. The sound of skin slapping are making it more irresistible. My mouth open due to the pleasure that builds within me and eyes still closed.

Constant swearing was made everytime her fingers would find the spot that almost pushes me on the edge of climax. A feeling I would love to stay a bit longer.

Lisa's eyes darted into mine, her pupil dilating as her hot panting breath caresses my cheeks. I held out my hand on her face, stealing a kiss that I don't think that would ever want to end. Her finger's pace became more rougher, every thrust she made completely weakens my body, making my inside tightens and clenches around her. With one forceful and delightful thrust, she made me reach my climax, my body trembled with the orgasm, flow of release rolled down my thighs a proof of how good she felt in me. We were both breathless, Lisa's body slumped into mine, panting hard, with no words coming out from her mouth.

I stared blankly at the ceiling, while the latter's face were positioned at my neck. Her breathing slowly changed into small snores, she immediately drifted into sleep.

And then a burning sensation rolled down my cheeks, my tears won't stop flowing.

I know this is wrong. Completely wrong. But why do I can't stop myself from falling deeper to Lisa?

It feels so right yet fucking so wrong.