I THINK--

*LISA*

I don't know how I'm going to keep myself calm after that incident. The thing that happened between me and Jennie, I'm pretty much sure that I am sober enough to remember every details of the scene last night.

Jennie's lips, and the way it moved together with my mouth. A breath taking moment.

The way I brought my hands to her smooth gleaming milky skin, her mounds making its way under my palm.

Her slender figure that is to die for;

And her intoxicating scent
Sends a vast amount of arousal and lust.

I was so drawn to her, I couldn't cease my desire, It was too alluring.

I shook my head.

The audacity to think about Jennie's body was inexcusable. Was it too easy for me to forget about the lingering guilt within my chest? Jennie just gave me a slap earlier and now I'm having perverted thoughts about her. God, I'm so fucking petty.
Chaeyoung is supposed to be my top priority now, but Jennie;

Jennie invaded my thoughts, she awakened something inside me that I couldn't decipher. All I know is that; I'm at ease whenever she's around, her capability to tranquil my raging storm of thoughts.

--

When I came back to the rest house, opening the door, someone from the living room suprised me, a woman sitting on a couch across Jennie. I bow my head down to greet the stranger, and she greeted me with her bunny teeth smile.

"Hi, I'm Nayeon. Jennie's bestfriend. You must be Lisa?"

"Y-yes, it's good to meet you Nayeon, Jennie told me about you." My eyes shifted to the other woman comfortably sitting on the couch, our eyes met but something was different. Jennie's eyes looked.. empty and cold. Did something happened?

Nayeon motioned her hand to the couch implying me to take a seat, and so I did.
Right after sitting down, Jennie stood up;

"I'll check the food in the kitchen. And Nayeon.." she gave a piercing gaze to the woman in front of me and left the place while Nayeon just giggled.
Impressive how they can talk with just their eyes, that says a lot about their friendship and how long they have been with each other.

"So Lisa.." Nayeon cutted me off from my thoughts.

"Since you've been a 'good' friend to Jennie, I'd like to invite you to my wedding that will be held 2 weeks from now. Jennie's gonna be my brides maid and you're gonna be her partner."
Nayeon's bluntness pushes me on the edge, I'm not very fond of talking to people I just met.

Dragging my palm to my nape, i said;

"I don't--" A loud ring from Nayeon's phone took over which stole the woman's attention from me.

"What? But the wedding will be 2 weeks! I'm already anticipating the pre-nup photoshoot, this is aggravating."
Looking at the woman, Nayeon's face was scrunched, you can tell that she's upset.

The moment she turn down the call, she furiously heave a sigh.

"Something wrong?" Raising my eyebrow and pressed my lips together.

"Just, ugh! I hate it. Well the photographer that my fiance had hired suddenly canceled the photoshoot this coming days, we don't have much time. The organizer will kill me, we've already spend a large sum of money and I wouldn't dare to waste another."

Playing my fingers with my chin, I told Nayeon;

"Since you invited me on your wedding, might as well I offer you something?" stretching the corner of my mouth upward, fishing my wallet out; I showed her my another ID, completely different from my dogtag." Nayeon's eye widen from what she had witness.