MAKE A DEAL

*JENNIE*

I was about to get up from the bed, when the door opened revealing Nayeon as she tilted her head to take a peek inside but have witness more than she was expecting.

Me who's only wearing my dark lacy bra on my top, while Lisa's only wearing her sportsbra and was still in a deep slumber.

Nayeon's eyes eventually grew wide and slowly opening her mouth from the shock.

(What. The. Fuck?) Nayeon mouthed trying to sound quiet as much as possible not wanting to make Lisa awake.

(MOVE) throwing a piercing gaze. again, she mouthed while pointing her thumb on the back, telling me to get out from the bed.

I wore the scattered hoodie on the bed and walked out of the room then closed the door. I settled myself on the kitchen to make a coffee but Nayeon's already standing while crossing her arms, waiting for me to say something but I kept my mouth shut.

"Care to explain something?" Nayeon asked.

I brought the two mugs to my hands while going to the living room, ignoring my annoying bestfriend.

"YAH. I'm asking you a question Jennie." Nayeon exclaimed.

Putting the mugs to the table I asked her, "What are you even doing here Nayeon?"

She scoffed, "I'm asking you a question, yet you're changing the topic by asking me a different question? Tell me woman, who's that person you had sex with?"

"Excuse me? We just slept." I stated, taking a sip of coffee from the mug.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU ONLY SLEEP TOGETHER? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE TORN BLOUSE ON THE FLOOR? YOU WEARING ONLY A BRA, AND THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU ALSO BARELY WEARING ANYTHING ON HER TORSO?" Nayeon exclaimed.

All of a sudden, the door from Lisa's room opened with her disheveled hair. On the other hand, Nayeon eyed her from head to toe. Her eyes still closed but manage to walk towards the bathroom.

"Don't tell me you're dating someone from a Gang or a Mafia? Look at those scars that she possessed on her stomach."

I can't with this woman. Her imagination are taking way too far.

"No. She's not in a Gang or Mafia or what. And I'm not dating her." I uttered, leaning my head on the couch.

"What? I didn't know you're into a one night stand Jennie."

This woman. Seriously.

I deeply sighed, "Fine. I'll tell you what happened last night." Nayeon nodded implying me to continue the talking.

I explained to Nayeon the incident where a man invaded my house and tried to rape me, good thing, Lisa manage to get home on time to save me from the guy. Because I was so terrified last night, I asked Lisa to stay. Well, the sleeping together part, I wasn't expecting that though.

"LISA? The fucking soldier from the army?" I nodded.

"The fuck Jennie? Why the hell she's living here?" Nayeon's phone suddenly rang.

"Shit. I-i gotta go Jennie, be thankful to my fiance, he helped you got away from me and from my questions. Next time, we'll talk about this." Nayeon pecked on my cheeks as she grab her purse, waved her hand and left the place.

"Such a headache." I muttered, exhaling a breath.

Draining the coffee in my mug, I stretched my legs on the couch and lay my back down. Exhaling for the nth time.

"okay I won't. I'm not gonna leave you. I'll stay until you feel okay."

Feeling the burning heat to my cheeks. I can't help but keep repeating the moment where Lisa hugged me until I fell asleep. I brought my hands to my face, covering my eyes using both of my palm.