PLANNING TO MOVE OUT

*LISA*

It's been a week already, my injury's in the process of healing but my arm's completely over with wearing a sling.
Early in the morning,
It took a large amount of effort to make my body move out from the bed, extreme physical activities and sleepless nights because of shifts in the army would really make you want to rest, lie down forever and do nothing. But because of my fracture, I wasn't able to flex my muscles and bones which I decided to make a run around the street.

Wearing my shoes, Jennie found me on the doorstep.

"Going for a jog?" Jennie was holding her water bottle and was also wearing her running attire. Exposing her bare stomach, Mine was a cotton long sleeve long neck sweater.

"Running with someone is way better, I guess?" I stared right up infront of her.

She showed her gummy smile, her feline eyes squinting.
Why does everytime I stare at this woman, she radiates a warm and light feeling to my chest? Exquisitely beautiful and vibrant.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking right now."

---

*JENNIE*

Me and Lisa are currently jogging around the park of hongdae where a couple of people can be seen running, riding bicycles, or kids and adults playing fetch with their dogs.

"Hey Lisa, I just wanna say thanks for helping me on repairing my car." I uttered, while both of my legs are pre-occupied on running along the road. On the same pace, Lisa turned her head on my side and she smiled.

Why does she have to be like that all the damn time. With her small and weird gestures, she can easily destroy the walls that I kept on building. That my heart would always have a soft spot for this woman, in a matter of second she can make me feel giddy and flustered, on the other hand, she can make me all nervous and make my heart beat crazy everytime she would stare in my eyes.

"No worries, also, it's a token of gratitude for letting me stay at your house for a couple of days. And within these days I'm already planning to move out."

I stopped from running which Lisa immediately notice.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"N-nothing. I'm just-- I'm just already tired from running."

"There's a bench over there. Why don't we take a rest for a while?"
She hastily grab my wrist and drag me to the bench.

"You already found a place for yourself?" I asked, staring while drawing circles down on my thigh.

Lisa nodded, "it's an apartment near the military base, Also I have to get my car from the care taker and buy new clothes and things that I needed."

"That's good.. really.." I muttered.
Faintly curving my lips to the side as I kept on hugging and caressing my shoulder and arm because of the cold breeze of the wind.

Why are you acting this way Jennie? Aren't you glad that she's now gonna leave your house?
What the hell are you sulking about now?

Because you don't want her to go

I clench my fist, gritting my teeth.

No.

Because you grew attached to her, for the second time.

No.

Because you like her. You like Lisa.

Fuck. No.

All of a sudden, Lisa interrupted my battle against my thoughts.

"Wear this, you looked cold."
She wrapped her sweater to my freezing shoulder.