ALCOHOL MADE ME IMAGINE THINGS

*JENNIE*

Last night, I came home around 11 in the evening. And suprisingly, the soldier's still haven't arrived. Does it usually take a long span of time by just sending a report to the army?
Lisa even asked for my number, yet even a single notification from her had never came. Just like what she'd told me, 'she can handle herself'.

Putting my bag to the mattress of my bed, Kuma came inside my room as he tried to fully get my attention by jumping continuously against my legs. As much as I want to play with my dog, I can't. I was too tired and I can already feel my eyes getting droopy. After changing into my pajama, I driftly lay against my bed and shut my eyes closed.

--

After that night, I noticed that Lisa never even tried to get out from her room. Most of the time I would press my ears against her door but all I can hear was a pure silence.

Sometimes I would hear her muffled sobbing or sniffing at the middle of the night. Worriedness grew and grew within me, So this time I decided to confront her. I just couldn't let her weeping every night to continue. Worst case scenario; Is to found a dead body across my room and me getting arrested for letting that soldier kill herself because of her heart getting broken.
Thinking about myself inside a prison is way more horrific.

It was already 8 in the evening when I tried to knock on Lisa's room.

One Knock.

Two Knocks.

And still no response.

What if she's already dead inside that room?!

I shook my head.

I can't let myself get arrested for something I didn't do.

This time, I hardly pounded the hardwood of the door.

Still no fucking answer.

That's when I decided to get my spare key to open Lisa's room.
I sucked my breath as I slowly unlock the door, gently pushing the door open. Everything was in pitch black, it was so dark inside.

I swear to God, I would definitely gonna pass out if I see a dead body hanging on a rope.

Dragging my palm through the cold wall to turn on the switch, my eyes eventually blinded by the lights. Gently peeking around the room where I witness a lot of empty beer bottles scattered against the floor. On the other hand, Lisa's body was lying on the bed with her disheveled hair, looking wasted as fuck.

I began approaching the sleeping soldier, gently shaking her arm to wake up.

"Hey, wake up." I continued on shaking her but she's still not moving. I leaned closer to check if her pulse is still pumping and if she's still breathing. On a swift moment, Lisa forcefully pulled me into her. A faint smell of alcohol and nicotine was lingering within her body. My face is almost an inch gap to her face, I couldn't move.

Despite of her thin arm, she managed to strongly wrapped it around my back.

Hell, her face is so close to me. I'm sure my face is flushed due to the heat that I can feel up till my ears. My chest is pounding so damn hard and feeling my body getting tensed up because of the sudden contact with Lisa.

"Chaeyoungie... Do.. go.. dwolibmi.." Lisa muttered, her arm squeezing my back. I can't understand what she's saying.

"Hey, heey, heeeeeeey.. wake up I can't breathee.." struggling from her strong embrace, she eventually pushed me more against her.

My face is already at the crook of her neck, Lisa's scent is driving me mad, I couldn't focus.

*LISA*