A NAKED WOMAN

*LISA*

At the beginning we were bickering about the house, and now here I am asking for a help in tending my injured shoulder to a woman named Jennie.

Jennie Kim.

Her feline eyes was her own asset, something that would really catch your attention. Checking her out wasn't my intention, but to be honest. She's a beauty.

Leaning her back against the couch and crossing her legs, she spoke;

"So, did you find what you've been looking for?"

A sudden gloominess sank within my chest. Staring at my left hand, wherein my silver gold wedding ring clung unto my ring finger, gently clenching my hand into a fist.

My wife. Chaeyoung.

"No. I wasn't able to find her." I muttered.

"When I went to KOCEA to get my copy of affidavit of ownership, I asked them about the house. And to what I've understood; before I bought it, no one's been living on this house for years." Jennie said.

"I know I don't have the position to ask this but; what happened?"
She asked.

"Even I, don't even know what is happening right now. I was told that my wife and her family flew to a different country. Without me knowing all about it." I uttered.

Mixed feelings is what I feel. Frustration. Longing. And devastation.

Frustrated by the fact that Chaeyoung left and sold the house.
Despite of that, my longing for her is present. My wife is what I needed right now.
Devastated because I'm back now from being alone, don't know where to begin.

"Why don't you take a rest for a while? I know you're already tired. The vacant room was on the other side of my room." Jennie uttered. Pointing her finger behind her

I stared at her intently.
My puzzled mind didn't expect her for letting me stay at her house.

"N-no, it's fine. Your recent help to my arm is enough. I'll take my bag then I'm going to leave right awa--" she intervened,

"You know I can't let you go outside in the middle of the night with that injured shoulder. Do you even have a place to stay? Cause I'm pretty sure that you don't?" She said, still unfazed.

Fumbling the fabric of my sling, I know she got me there. I don't have any other place to stay. This house, my previous home. I thought it was the least thing left for me, yet even this one was taken away from me.

"Bu--"

"No buts. And I'm not taking a 'no' for answer. You heard me? Don't make me repeat it. I'll let you stay for a couple of days till you find yourself a new place to stay." She insisted with a stern tone.

This woman is way more scarier than my wife.

"I'm tired and sleepy, but you can knock on my door's room if you need anything. Based on your looks, I hope I can trust you enough for letting you--"

"Oh no no no, don't worry. I'm not going to steal anything from your house or what. I'm a soldier afterall. Indecent acts are unforgivable." Shooking my hand, softly knitting my brows.

While Jennie raised her eyebrow and shoulder at the same time. It's weird how she can talk to me casually, as if that she know me.

All of a sudden, she stood up and went to her own room, leaving me alone for a moment.

---

*JENNIE*

I must say that I am out of my mind for letting that soldier to stay in my house.
I should have just let her leave.