BRIDAL SHOWER

*JENNIE*

No matter what happen, always keep your walls stand tall.

The moment Lisa brushed her finger to my hair tucking it through my ear, her eyes covered by sincerity, and there again her pupils trembling as it dilates. Like an abyss, trapping me deep within her brown irises.

I hitched a breath.

No matter how tall my walls are, in a blink of an eye, she can easily destroy it. Maybe the walls aren't strong enough.

It's because your feelings are stronger than your barriers.

The soldier's body heat radiates against mine, no one dared to move until Nayeon approached and intervened our burning tension.

"Jennie. It's decided!" Nayeon exclaimed, a salty and sandy scent emanates from my bestfriend. She paused when she saw me and Lisa clinging our bodies together.

"Hot" was all she can say while smirking.

Lisa and I broke from the contact, standing up I said;

"Decided of what?"

"I decided to do my bridal shower here." She squealed.

"No way." I disapproved.

"Yes way Jennie, you and Lisa will help me decorate the rest house. Bridal shower by the beach? It'll be freaking fun! I'll inform my friends and workmates about it right away!"

There's no way I can resist that smile of my best friend. Why not? Atleast enjoy this week.

I hope so.

--

After taking a dip at the sea, a nap is what my tired mind and body need. Well, Lisa I don't know what she's doing at the other side of the room. While Nayeon, she was talking to my mom through the line.

Snuggling my face on the soft pillow I heard my bestfriend bid her goodbye to my mom.

"Jennie!" She enthusiastically tried to get my attention.

I groaned with frustration.

"What'd she tell?" I groggily asked.

"She said yes and I can't wait for my bridal shower to happen!" God, she's full of energy.

"I also talked to others about it, my cousin Dahyun will be the one to host the event, and together with Jihyo they will also organize it for my sake."

"Also, invite your friend Irene. The more girls, the merrier."she added.

--

Two days had passed, and during those days Lisa went back to the army base to retrieve her personal camera, she then came back to the rest house to help me and Nayeon to buy the things needed for the bridal shower.
Decorating the house is a no joke, especially when the bride kept on nagging and complaining how she wanted the place to look cozy yet at the same time fancy.

"Jen, I think you should place the banner at the right side."

I grumbled. no longer feeling the patience in me.

"Do you know how hard for me to reach the damn wall Nayeon?" I exclaimed. While the woman just laughed it off. Looking behind, the soldier did nothing but play with my dogs throughout the time.

"Yah!! Would you mind if you give a little help by using that long legs of yours!" Lisa got startled and stopped petting kai, she turned her head staring her brown orbs up to me.

"Oh sh-- yeah, sorry, my bad."

I squinted my eyes as she stood up, and began to put both of her hands to my waist.