I KNOW NOTHING

*LISA*

Monday morning.

Rays of sunlight made its way within the thin curtains hanging on the window pane, strucking behind my back with its warmth. Small sound of snores caught my attention, glancing downward, a goddess hovered my view. Her hair's a mess, face snuggled under the crook of my neck, her gentle and calm breathing made my heart at ease. My eyebrows raised slowly as my hand went for the smooth and pearl-like skin of her exposed shoulder. The contact made her eyebrows knitted together, her body reacted on its own accord because of the familiarity that my hand does to her.

"Jennie.. wake up.." Caressing her soft cheeks, my fingers tempted to pinch her small nose.

"Niniiiii..." I whispered under her ear, but she only groaned.

"Not gonna wake up?" I muttered. An idea came in my mind and a sly smirked slipped in my lips.

Slowly dragging my palm under the covers, my hand went for the slender figure of Jennie. Memorizing the sway of her waist and hips, reaching behind her back, I gently squeezed her butt and waited for her to react but nothing happened.

"You're giving me a hard time waking you up woman. Spanking you will never be my kind of kink, but making you feel good is one of my favorite.." I crawled under the sheet's cover and positioned myself between Jennie's legs, still naked and still oozing with sexiness. Locking her legs on both sides of my shoulder, I panted while feeling the pressure of lust rising in me. God, it's so early to feel my hormones going rogue and wild. Jennie Kim made a beast out of me and I never regretted it.
My mouth hovered her exposed core,

"Time to wake up Nini."

*JENNIE*

My oblivious state became utterly aware of what's happening, something down there felt really good. My legs were spread and bended, my inner thighs were cornered and occupied by someone.

Lisa.

A throaty moan escaped from me the moment I felt a warm, wet and slick tongue against my clit. My skin shivered from the pleasure, pushing me on the edge of euphoria. My breath trembled, Lisa's tongue swirled in a sensual move. I opened my eyelids and found myself covered by the sheet, and underneath the sheet was--

"Fuck!" I cursed.

Lisa's tongue suddenly entered my sex, my shoulder tensed, my hips bucked with the sensation. My mouth watered because of the maddening pleasure she provide. Hardly clutching the bedsheet, my eyes rolledback shooting spasms of star and fucking entire galaxy.
Lisa knew she already woke me up, her constant lapping within my slick folds became aggressively insane, toes curling as my breathing became shallow.

"Y-yah.." I whimpered, hands trembling as I pulled out the covers and found Lisa's eyes glinting with a lusty erotic gaze. Internally cursing and screaming, she worked her tongue inside me harder, drilling it deeper and faster.
In a mere seconds, she break herself from the contact, putting at halt the release I've been yearning to have. My heart frowned, shooting a piercing gaze at the soldier. Her plump lips glistened with my wetness and she smiled.

"Good morning Nini." She crawled on top of me and nuzzled herself on my neck. Her sweet scent lingered around my nose, Lisa's hand abruptly went upward and grasp my breast. Hitching my breath as she rolled her fingers around my rock hard nipples. I grabbed her nape, leaned myself to capture her soaked lips with mine. She tilted her head on the side, ravaging my mouth that sends a prickling and blistering ache within my core. In an instant, her knee ended up inbetween my legs, my insides longed for her to fill me.

"Lisa.. I need you.. inside me.." I pleaded.

She pressed her forehead with mine, and looked right through me with dark dilating and trembling pupils, dragging and drowning me with lewdness she possessed. Lisa took her two fingers on her mouth soaking it sexily with her tongue. My core clenched, remembering the sensation of her tongue inside me, my eyelids fluttered shut as her hand trailed down my belly and finally between underneat my--