NEED A HAND?

*JENNIE*

"H-hey—" before I could say something, she immediately leaved the place.

When I went back to the living room, I noticed that she left her bag.

"she's a thickheaded woman, at the same time a clumsy one." I sighed.

Still, I couldn't believe that she's here and she even slept on the couch of my house. Funny how our first interaction turned into an argument, but a series of question kept on running through my head;

How come she don't have any idea that her house has been sold?

Why the hell is she looking for her wife?

And where exactly her wife is?

This is confusing the hell out of me. but wait, it's already dark outside and she's freaking injured for god sake, how is she capable in looking for her wife when she doesn't even know where her current location is.

"Kuma-ya, come, let's go. I'm tired. I want to sleep." Kuma barked, but remained sitting at the couch. What's wrong with this dog now?

"What? You've gotten close to that soldier now? That you'll even wait for her?" Kuma barked again, implying that he does.

"Fine. Do what you want, wait for her if you want." I grumbled, lazily walking towards my bedroom, but Kuma kept on barking at me. I ignored the dog and slumped myself on the soft mattress.

*LISA*

Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung..

Chaeyoung's name kept on running within my thoughts. I could no longer contact her. I even went to her workplace but it was already close,

Chaeyoung, where are you?

I decided to go on her parents' house and what awaits me was an isolated house, the people from the neighborhood told me that the Park family flew to a different country right after selling Chaeyoung's house. our house to be precise. They don't know the reason why they left the country, and why the fuck they didn't tell me? I know, I did tell Chaeyoung to prevent herself from sending a letter in the army. but this is a different story, she didn't even inform me on selling the house and leaving the country. Chaeyoung's not that kind of person. All of a sudden, I felt a slight pang in my right shoulder, gently touching it with my hand. And then I realize that I was sweating so much all through my temple and body due to my constant running, too distracted on looking for Chaeyoung. I sat on an empty bench, asking myself why Chaeyoung left without telling me about it. I can already feel the tiredness of my legs, and the pain in my shoulder kept on growing. Putting my hands on my face, as I try to prevent my eyes from crying. But it was useless. Fucking useless. I can't stop myself from breaking down as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Approaching rumbling sound of thunder was made from the above, but all I cared about is how am I suppose to find my wife.

And then it rained.

A strong downpour of rain completely soaked my clothes all over my body.

I couldn't do anything.

I just cried.

And cried.

For over an hour, I let myself weep over my missing wife, so worried that I couldn't think straight. It didn't take long for me to pull myself together, I stood up and went back to my previous home to get my things.

---

*JENNIE*

Instead of having a deep slumber, I ended up waiting for that damn soldier to come back and it's been 5 hours since she went outside. I know that I don't have the right to be worried about her but who wouldn't? after all, she is injured.