WHAT IS THIS?

*JENNIE*

After we had our breakfast, Lisa decided to buy herself a new set of clothes at the mall around Hongdae.

"I'm curious. I did heard you were talking to someone this morning when I went to take a shower. Who was that?" Lisa asked turning her head while her fingers are playing the steering wheel.

"That was Nayeon. She's my bestfriend." I said, staring at the window of the car.

"What did you talk about?"

Lisa's question made me froze on my seat.

You can't just tell her that you were talking about her.

"I told her what happened that night, when I was assaulted by some guy."

I sneered in my mind.

Nayeon didn't even asked me if I was fine. She was too busy asking questions about Lisa.

"I hate her." I mumbled.

Lisa chuckled.

"You what?" She asked, her voice became high pitched.

"I hate my bestfriend." I groaned.

"That's the first time I heard someone say that they hated their bestfriend."

I turned my head to Lisa, too mesmerized by her side profile.

"Everyone hates their bestfriend for being annoying and nosy." I uttered

"But I love my bestfriend so much that I can't even hate her for being her." Lisa said.

"Who's your--" I paused.

"My wife." Lisa immediately answered without letting me finish my question.

Right. It was Chaeyoung.

I hate how I get affected so much by just hearing Lisa mentioning her wife. Funny to think that I, myself was the one who initiated to help her in looking for her wife.

"Hey. We're here." Lisa muttered and turned off the vehicle's engine.

---

The moment we entered the mall, we weren't expecting the place to be completely filled by people.

"Today's a weekend." Lisa huffed a sigh.

I couldn't keep up with the taller woman's long legs, with every step she take, I would take mine atleast twice a step that sometimes I even have to jog a little.

"There's too much.. people.." I struggled on walking, people kept on bumping my arm even my shoulder that I forgot about the soldier who's now already lost at my sight.

"Lisa? Shit. Where is she.." I muttered.

On a brisk moment, a hand caught my left hand dragging me away from the pool of people.

"Don't let go." Lisa said with her deep stern voice, clasping her fingers into mine. I stared down the floor for I can't take the feeling of nervousness and I'm practically blushing right now.

Inside the clothing store, Lisa was too engrossed by the oversize t-shirts and flannels. While me, I settled myself on an empty seat patiently waiting for the soldier to finish her own business.

Gazing intently at Lisa, her features caught me off guard.
Her tall figure, broad shoulder, her long legs and arms.
But when she turned around, it was much.. much better. Her pale and flawless skin, her brown iris', and God, her pink plump lips forming... a tight smile?