I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE

*JENNIE*

Six words.

Those six words and one question were enough to make my heart drummed with such intensity, my chest wailed and tears trying to escape against my eyes.

Will you go out with me?

Lisa's scent invaded my nostrils, the softness of her coat's fabric caressing my nose, and her warm embrace that seeks for a comfort sends a massive tranquility in my part. It was pure, Pure bliss.

"I know it's weird to ask you out even when you're in a relationship." Lisa sniffed.

I was surprised to know that this soldier's still thinking that I'm in a relationship with Mino which I already ended the night that I confessed my feelings towards her. I softly laughed as I leaned on her shoulder, my lips went for her ears and whispered;
"I'm not in a relationship for a awhile." A giggle escaped as I bit my lower lip to suppress my overflowing grin.

All of a sudden, a flash of thoughts went through my mind, that made me quiet for a moment. Lisa noticed my sudden silence, she took my hand and gently squeezed it.
"I know what you're thinking.. It's true that I'm still trying to heal from the pain and mend the broken pieces, but that doesn't mean I'll shut myself away from people, especially not from you Jennie. Because I don't want to repeat the same mistake and regret it for the rest of my life. Even if I'm hurting, I want you. I want you Jennie Kim to be part of my mess, my brand new happiness, the one who will help me build the new beginnings, together with fresh and vivid memories."

--

*LISA*

One week had passed after the night I asked her out. Within that week, I was too pre-occupied with my work in the military. I was requested to be a temporary substitute for the paperworks of the annual winter driving training since the tasked officer asked for a one week leave due to an illness. One week with no contact with Jennie and it was the worst, I'm afraid she could be possibly thinking that I regretted to ask her out, but no. That's why, when my work in the army was finished this evening, I decided to driveby the company building where Jennie works and surprise her. Parking my jeep on the parking lot, I hid myself on the dark part of the bus stop in front of the building. I took a glance at my wristwatch and it was almost time for Jennie to leave from work and go home. Fishing my phone out from my pocket, I dialled Jennie's number. A few rings and she finally picked up the call. To my surprise, the moment she answered the call, she was already walking out of the exit and was standing in front of the building, she didn't seemed to notice my presence in the bus stop, sitting and was smiling widely that my cheeks are about to rip. God I miss her.

"After you asked me out, you were gone for a week, not leaving even a single message or a call."
Within the line, Jennie looked mad but when I stared back at her from afar, she was grinning like crazy. She's so adorable.

I pursed my lips trying to prevent my smile as I look at the feline eyed woman, who took her time talking with me on the phone faking her anger towards me.

"I'm sorry about that. I was just busy. But.. I missed you Jennie."

From the other line, she became mum all of a sudden. When I looked back, Jennie was seen sealing her mouth with her hand, and a faint sound of squealing was heard from her. With that, I quietly chuckled, amused by the latter's reaction.

"I hate you."

I was having so much fun witnessing Jennie faking her anger that I went with it.

"You do?"
I asked through the call while looking at her.

"Yes. So much."

"Really?"