𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯

GIGI HADID
as
SERENA PARKER

JENNIFER ANISTONasKATHERINE PARKER

JENNIFER ANISTON
as
KATHERINE PARKER

JENNIFER ANISTONasKATHERINE PARKER

~~•~~

SERENA PARKER'S SUMMER was supposed to be the best summer of her life. She expected to spend every day with her four best friends; John B, Kiara, Pope, and JJ. They have been best friends for years, and been through everything together.

John B is like a brother to her. He's always said that she was his sister even if they weren't blood. Serena was like a daughter to John B's father so when he went missing it took a big toll on her too. Kiara is Serena's girl best friend. They always hangout even without the boys.

Pope was always getting picked on by Serena. Probably cause she knew he had a crush her Kiara. But, he always helped her in school when she needed it. Then there is JJ, the boy who would do anything for her. Serena hated how JJ was treated at home so some nights he stays at her house. He annoyed her all the time, but she cared about him and wanted to help him.

Serena's father passed away when she was only a kid. He went out surfing one day and never came back. They found his body on the shore not many days after he went missing. Serena loved surfing like he did, but her mother would get mad when she'd find out Serena was surfing again. Her mother was scared to loose her daughter like she lost her husband.

Summer started out great for the five, until a hurricane happened and secrets were revealed.