19.

Chapter Nineteen: Cloud Nine

~~•~~

EVER SINCE THE encounter with Rafe, Serena felt paranoid. JJ could tell that she was worried since she wasn't focused on the movie and she was frantically looking around.

"JJ," Pope whispered, "I gotta take a piss."

"Hold it," JJ said back.

"I can't hold it," Pope said, "I drank too much soda."

"It's too exposed, they'll totally see us," JJ declared.

"I gotta go," Pope said in a serious tone before looking towards Rafe and the other two, "They're blocking the bathrooms."

"Come on, I know where," JJ said and looked at Serena, "We will be right back."

"Wait, where are y'all going?" Serena asked.

"We gotta wring it out," JJ said and Serena nodded.

"You gonna hold it for each other," Kiara added.

Serena watched as the walked passed a large tree. Her eyes wandered around until she saw her cousin and his two friends. Serena felt her heart drop and she moved to the chair next to Kiara.

"I saw Rafe walk towards them," Serena said.

"Shit," Kiara sighed, "let's go."

As they walked behind the large screen, they saw the boys fighting. Rafe and Kelce were beating on JJ and Topper was fighting Pope. Serena didn't hesitate to jump in and help JJ.

"Let go of him, Topper!" Kiara yelled as she hit Topper with JJ's bag, "Fascist asshole!"

Serena ran to Rafe and jumped on his back, "Stop!" she yelled and began punching him and scratching his face with her nails.

Rafe threw her over his back making her hit the ground hard, "Stay out of this!" He yelled at her before slinging Kiara off of Topper.

"Rena!" JJ shouted and began throwing punches.

Serena got back up and prepared for the pain that she was about to feel, she used all of her strength and punched Rafe as hard as she could in the face. Rafe's nose began to bleed, he looked at her and punched her in the face. Serena held her face and winced at the pain.

"Rena!" JJ yelled and fought against Kelce, "You motherfucker!"

Serena looked up to see JJ getting hit multiple times by Rafe while being held by Kelce. Pope was in a headlock, and was doing his best to get out of it. Serena looked at Kiara, and saw that she had a JJ's lighter. Serena knew what Kiara was about to do.