16.

Chapter Sixteen: God Bless Geeks

~~•~~

AS THE TWO girls kept the guard distracted, the boys ran into the yard to go fine the drone they need for the Merchant.

"I got this," the guard said and kneeled down by the tire.

"Thank you so much," Serena said with a smile. The guard looked her and kiara up and down which made them feel a little uncomfortable.

Suddenly a dog started barking and the Guard looked at the girls, "Do you hear that?" he asked.

Serena shook her head, "Hear what?" Kiara asked and the guard stood up.

"Oh, Tebow's got somethin'," The guard said and looked towards the yard.

"I'm sure it's probably some animal," Serena chuckled.

"Probably a raccoon," Kiara added, "Nothin' to worry about."

The Guard nodded as he kneeled back down, "Yeah."

Kiara walked around the other side of the boat trailer and began taking out the air in the other tire. The guard stood up and went to go see what Kiara was doing.

"The tire is still low, Sir," Serena said big he ignored her and caught Kiara.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"This one looks a little low too," Kiara said in a nervous tone.

The guard then took off running towards the gate, "Wait! Wait!" Kiara yelled.

"Shit," Serena said and the two got back in Kiara's car.

~~•~~

Later on, the crew arrived at Kiara's family's restaurant, The Wreck after they successfully took the drone. They were all exhausted and hungry.

"It feels like i haven't eaten in days," Serena said.

"Stealing drones makes you hungry," Kiara said as they all got out the van.

"What I would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now," JJ said.

"It would not be pretty," Pope added.

The crew walked into the restaurant and Kiara went to talk to her dad. The other four stood away from them, and waited patiently. Kiara and her father looked at them, and the four waved. Except for JJ, he threw up a peace sign.