28.

Chapter Twenty Eight: The Hydroponic

~~•~~

THE NEXT DAY came along, and the young couple woke up not sure what the day had for them. Serena and JJ got something in their stomachs before John B picked them up at the end of Serena's dock.

"What's the plan for today?" Serena asked

"You'll see," John B chuckled and looked at JJ who had a smirk on his face.

Serena looked at John B with curiosity on her face as they pick up Sarah Cameron. The two girls looked at each other and wondered what the guys were up to.

"Do you know what's going on?" Sarah asked her cousin.

"I have no idea," Serena sighed.

When the four got to Hayward's boat that was already in the marsh, they got in it and the boys tricked the girls by locking them in the bottom deck. Sarah and Serena hit the floor on top of them, yelling at the boys to let them out.

"JJ Maybank!" Serena yelled, "Let ya out!"

Minutes later, someone opened the door and Serena saw it was Kiara.

"Oh those assholes!" Serena said as she got out of the very small space.

She knew exactly what the guys did. Serena stood at the front of the boat and looked at the three boys on John B's boat.

"I am going to kick y'alls asses when I get off this boat!" Serena yelled.

"Get your asses back here!" Kiara yelled.

"JJ Maybank!" Serena fussed, "I swear to God!"

"I'm sorry, Babe!" JJ shouted.

"Get back over here!" Sarah yelled.

"We can't," John B replied, "Not until you three figure it out."

"I literally have no problem with either of them!" Serena said in annoyance, "Why do I need to be on here?!"

"Just incase they try and kill each other," John B said to Serena, "Sorry, Sis."

"I will kill every single one of you!" Kiara yelled.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah said.

"There's food in the cabinet, and JJ rolled a blunt," Pope said.

"Hydroponic!" JJ shouted.