6.

Chapter Six: A Good Reputation

~~•~~

THE NEXT MORNING Serena woke up and walked out of her room to see JJ still sleeping on the couch bed. She walked to the fridge and saw a note from her mom taped to it.

Went grocery shopping, i'll be back in a few hours. Love you.
-Momma

Serena sighed and grabbed a water from the fridge. The sound of the fridge closing woke up JJ. He turned around to see Serena searching for something to eat.

"Good Morning, love," JJ smiled at her when she turned around.

"Morning," she said back, "want some pancakes?"

"Well duh," he said and got up.

"Go take a shower you smell," Serena said with a small laugh, "you passed out immediately when you laid your head down."

"After what happened last night i just wanted to sleep," he said and looked down before looking back up to her blue eyes, "thank you for calming me down."

"That's what i'm here for," Serena smiled, "Now go shower, my nose is burning from your odor," JJ laughed and walked into the bathroom.

Serena placed the pancakes on two different plates. She heard the door to the bathroom open, "They're done," she said and turned around to see him only in a towel. Her eyes went straight to his abs and he laughed.

"I need clean cloths," He said with a small smirk, "please."

"I...uh y-yeah," she stuttered and went to her moms room to grab some of her dads old cloths. she took out a shirt and some shorts for him.

Serena walked back to JJ and handed him the cloths. He thanked her and went back into the bathroom. When he closed the door she shook her head and mentally faced palmed herself.

"Stupid," she whispered, but then a smile showed up on her face.

When JJ was dressed he walked out of the bathroom to see Serena sitting on the counter top playing with her phone even though she had no service.

"Still no service?" JJ asked and began to eat the pancakes Serena made.

"Not a single bar," Serena sighed, "I wonder how much longer it's gonna be when they fix the power."

"I have no idea," JJ said and stuffed his face.

"You know you can stay here any time you want," Serena said in a sympathetic tone, "My mom adores you and she wants to get you out of that place too."