31.

Chapter Thirty One: A Maniac

~~•~~

ON THE WAY to the warehouse, everyone felt skeptical of the place it was at. But, at this point they didn't care...all they wanted was the cold, hard, cash that JJ demanded.

"So, they keep money out here?" Pope asked.

"That's what she said," JJ said and let out a chuckle, "That's what she said."

"Stop," Pope fussed and JJ's smile fell.

"Stop being an ass," Serena fussed at Pope.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive," Sarah said.

"Cause you're rich," JJ scoffed.

"You've never heard of it either," Kiara remarked.

"Thank you," Sarah said and JJ glared at her.

Serena looked out of the window, "There's nothing but weeds back here," She said, "This is so sketchy."

"Just cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's like...," JJ was about to say and then the sound of sirens cut him off.

"Cops? Out here?" Kiara questioned.

"God!" JJ shouted, "Are you kidding me?"

"why are we getting pulled over?" Sarah asked.

"Stash that," John B told JJ.

"Chill guys," Kiara said.

"I hate cops," JJ told the girl.

"Did you bring the gun?" John B asked JJ as he wrapped the gold in a blue towel.

"No," JJ said, "Everybody told me to leave it back at the place."

Serena let out a sigh in relief, "Thank God."

"Please, everything else in your bag," Kiara told JJ as he began stuffing things in his bag.

"I am! I am!," JJ shouted and began feeling frustrated, "All right?"

"How much weed do you have on you, bro?" Kiara asked and JJ put his bag under the seat of the van.

"He's walking up!" Pope pointed out, and suddenly there was a shot gun aiming at John B's face.

"Oh shit," Serena said under her breath and looked at the man who was obviously not a cop and had a skull mask covering the lower part of his face.