1.

Chapter One: Agatha's A Bitch

~~•~~

THE BRIGHT SUN seeped through Serena's light blue curtains making her blue eyes flutter open. She let out a yawn and stretched her arms before sitting up in her bed. The girl rubbed her eyes before her door slung open and her four best friends entered her room.

JJ and John B tackled her back onto her bed and began to tickle her. She laughed loudly and tried to kick them off of her, "I will kick you where the sun don't shine if you don't stop!" she yelled.

"Guys," Kiara said, "let her breathe."

The boys stopped and she punched them both in the arm, "ouch," JJ said and rubbed his arm.

"I just woke up and you know how I am when i wake up," she glared at the two boys who just grinned at her, "Don't even think about touching me again or i will hurt you."

"Then get up," JJ said, "it's a beautiful day to do stupid shit."

"that's everyday to you," John B laughed, "come on, sis."

"Can you boys leave so I can get dressed?" Serena scoffed and watched as the three boys left her room. Serena could smell the breakfast her mom was cooking and suddenly she felt like she was starving.

"I swear if they eat all the food i'm gonna be pissed," Serena said to Kiara which made her chuckle.

Serena and Kiara have a different kind of relationship. Kiara's family is loaded with money but she never brags about it. She's a pogue no matter what, even if she goes to a kooks school.

Serena put on her white bikini and threw on a pair of blue jean shorts and a white tank top. She brushed her long blonde hair and then walked out of her room with Kiara.

"Morning, Sweetheart," her mother said as she put some food on the three boy's plates, "how did you sleep?"

"good," Serena answered her mom before sitting at her kitchen table with the boys.

Katherine adored her daughters friends, if they aren't eating at Kiara's family's restaurant they are at her house eating whatever Katherine cooked.

"What are y'alls plans for today?" Katherine asked.

"Probably going fishing," John B said with a mouth full of food.

"okay but no surfing, Serena Grace," Katherine said to her daughter, "I mean it."

Serena rolled her eyes, "Mom."

"Serena," Katherine gave her daughter glare, "you know how I feel about it."

"Whatever," Serena scoffed.

~~•~~

Later that day, Serena and JJ hung out at her house. JJ had a hard life at home, his father was always drunk and beat on JJ, so Serena let's him stay at her house sometimes or he would stay at John B's place.