24.

Twenty Four: Battery Jasper

~~•~~

SERENA'S BLUE EYES opened from the
feeling of the breeze on her bare back. She saw that JJ was still sound asleep. Her head laid on his bicep as her arm extended across his chest. Serena smiled when she remembered last night. How he was so gentle and patient with her.

JJ began to move around slightly and Serena kissed him very softly and trailed down his jawline and to his neck. JJ opened his eyes and smiled at the beautiful girl next to him.

"Good Morning," Serena said with a small smile, "Sleep good?"

"Oh yeah," He chuckled and traced his fingers down her back, "Like always."

"Good," She said and sat up in the bed with her back facing him and began putting her bra on, "I hope he's okay."

"I'm sure he's fine," JJ said and kissed her shoulder before resting his head, "Don't worry."

Serena nodded and began to get dressed. As she grabbed a shirt from her drawer, she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror and saw marks on her neck. Her mom would definitely notice, but she wouldn't get mad. Serena didn't want to have "the talk" with her.

"Shit," she sighed and looked at JJ, "Did you have to?"

"It kinda just happened," He shrugged as he put on his shorts.

Serena rolled her eyes and finished getting dressed for the day, "You're lucky i'll be able to cover it up."

JJ let out a small laugh before wrapping his arms around her small waist. Every day he asked himself how he'd get the most beautiful girl on the island.

"You're staring," Serena giggled.

The boy smiled and gave her a kiss and said, "Sorry, baby girl...can't help it," as he walked out of her room.

Serena covered up the marks on her neck perfectly. She put on a light blue tube top and denim shorts. Serena never did anything special with her hair, she always left her slightly curled hair down.

When she walked out of her room, she saw her boyfriend eating a handful of dry fruit loop cereal out of the box. Serena furrowed her eyebrows and watched him reach in the box again.

"We're about to eat at Kiara's restaurants and you're eating dry fruit loops?" Serena chuckled.

"I'm just getting warmed up," He said and put the box down, "Someone looks extra cute today."