15.

Chapter Fifteen: Man Up

~~•~~

LATER THAT DAY John B picked up Serena and JJ from her dock, on his boat. Serena made JJ promise to not say anything about her dream to anyone else, and he swore to her that he wouldn't. Serena did tell the two boys about what her mother said to her last night.

"That's crazy," John B said as he steered the boat, "My dad disappeared just like your grandfather."

"I know," Serena sighed.

After picking up Kiara and Pope, they cruised down the Marina. JJ whistled as he saw a boat that caught his eye.

"That's the malibu 24-MXZ," JJ said, "the world's finest wakesetter."

"I have no idea what that means," Serena chuckled.

"It's the number one in luxury, quality, and performance," He added, "200k easy."

Serena looked at the Black and dark purple boat. It looked familiar, so she looked to see who was driving it. She rolled her eyes when she saw her cousin and her annoying boyfriend.

"We picked the wrong parents," Pope said.

"It's my cousin and her boyfriend," Serena said and JJ raised his eyebrows, "don't do anything stupid," She said to him.

As Topper and Sarah passed by them, Topper had one arm around Sarah's waste. Sarah looked at Serena, and JJ placed his arm around Serena's shoulders.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch," Kiara said and Serena laughed.

"I'm just gonna pretend i'm not related to her," Serena scoffed and put on her sunglasses as she laid her legs across JJ's lap and leaned her back against the boat.

~~•~~

Hours passed and the crew got into John B's van and headed towards Kook land. JJ had a way into a four-star hotel, so they could use the computers since only rich people had electricity at that moment.

When they arrived, JJ said, "All, right keep a lookout, we're behind enemy lines," He then pulled his gun out.

"Yo, come on, man," John B said, "put it back...JJ."

"You can never be too careful," JJ added.

Pope, Serena, and Kiara got out of the van first. Serena went to the passenger window and cocked an eyebrow at JJ.