3.

Chapter Three: Living The Nightmare

~~•~~

THE FIVE FRIENDS went to one of the coast guards post at the veterinarian office to tell them about the wreck they found. Kiara, Serena and Pope stayed outside while John B and JJ went to find someone to talk to.

Serena saw a dog and immediately went to go pet it, "Doggy!" She said and left her two friends and they laughed at her.

When she got back to her two friends, John B and JJ walked out. JJ rested his shoulder on Serena and sent her a smile. She ignored the fact that it made her heart melt.

"That went well," John B said sarcastically.

"So, what's the plan?" Pope asked.

John B held up the key in his hand, "I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns the boat."

"We don't know whose room that is," Pope began to panic, "It could be anyone."

"Oh pope, don't get your panties in a wad," Serena picked and grabbed the key from John B's hand, "i'm in."

"Come on," Kiara said to Pope, "We'll be look out."

They all went back to the boat and headed towards the motel. When they saw the motel, there were a few boats crashed into it. To Serena the motel itself looked sketchy.

JJ let out a whistle, "I thought the Château looked bad."

"This place is a shit show," John B added.

"Motel or Meth Lab?" Kiara said and made Serena chuckled.

"you be the judge," Pope commented.

"This doesn't look like a place someone with a Grady-White would stay," Serena said, "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed," Pope said.

JJ got the rope ready and waited to jump off to the bank, "This is your captain speaking, HMS Pogue comin' for landing."

JJ jumped off when he was close enough to the bank and pulled the boat up to make sure it wouldn't float around.

"We good?" John B asked his blonde friend.

"Yeah, we good," JJ replied and sent Serena a look when she got out the boat, "No."