The Gray Brothers and The Gray Sisters

Presley

I woke up from my nap and came downstairs. Everyone was still here.

"Do you feel better?" Payton asked me.

"I don't think a person feels better after they find out the person they mourned cheated on them," I mentioned. Everyone looked at me as I went into the kitchen.

Payton and Parker leaned on the counter that separated the kitchen and dining room, looking at me. I made some coffee while I grabbed lunch meat and bread to make a sandwich.

"Okay, you're not acting like your sullen self," Parker mentioned.

I started making my sandwich. "Let's see; I thought Eliza loved me, so I thought I would marry her. Then I find out she cheated on me. I guess the joke's on me," I mentioned, looking at my brothers and smiling. Then the smile disappeared.

Pat and Pax joined Payton and Parker at the countertop. I went back to making my sandwich.

"So who knows if Eliza lived, we would be together," I added, finishing my sandwich as the coffee finished brewing.

"I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing?" Pax mentioned to the others.

Payton and Parker gave Pax a look, and Pat smacked Pax. Payton rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Does it matter?" Payton asked me.

"Who knows? The only thing I know now is that nothing makes sense, and I will never have answers," I answered, biting my sandwich. "Oh, and I might not have a job, thanks to Eliza."

My brothers looked at me, then at each other. Yeah, Eliza screwed me over even in death. I get not only a broken heart but lose a job that I love. I didn't know that loving someone was a crime?

I stood in the kitchen, leaning with my back against the counter as I ate. I thought about everything. Here's the problem with anger, it simmers, then when enough pressure happens, it explodes. My temper exploded as I chucked the plate against the wall. Then I grabbed whatever else I could do the same thing, unleashing my anger.

Pops and Nolan ran into the kitchen and tackled me to the floor. I struggled, but they held me down.

"Pres! Look at me!" Pops yelled as I looked at him. My steel-grey eyes met his. "It's okay," Pops reassured me.

"It's not okay. Nothing will ever be okay," I mumbled.

"Not today, but one day, it will be okay," Pops assured me. I had my doubts because now I didn't know.

Kaylee

I came into the dorm room and walked over to my bed, then fell forward face first. I sighed as I laid face down on the bed. The door opened, and someone else came into the room.

"Rough day?" Selena asked me.

"More than you know," I answered, my voice muffled. I lifted my head and turned to sit up. "Did you ever find out information about someone, and it disappointed you?"

"Well, yeah, but then you get over it and move on," Selena answered, walking to her bed and sitting down. "But it depends on the information. What happened?"

"My dad covered up issues at the station, Presley covered up Eliza's mistakes, and Martinez slept with Eliza," I blurted.

Selena's eyes widened.

"Presley found out after Parker, I think that's his name, beat up Martinez. Payton, I'm guessing, threatened to expose my dad. Then there was some other guys there-one guy, who I didn't know and two that look similar," I added.