Back at it again

Kaylee

I read The Gray Brothers and The Gray Sisters. That family is crazy but hilarious. It gave me some insight into Presley when I read about his Uncle Nolan and Aunt Luna. When I read about his Aunt Lyric and what happened to her, I understood how Presley is handling his grief.

Until you experience grief, you don't understand the process. I understood it because of David. You have so many emotions to deal with and no way of handling it.

I went over to Presley's house to talk to him. I knocked on the door, and someone answered the door.

"Who are you?" A guy asked me, looking at me suspiciously.

"My name is Kaylee. I'm Presley's partner at work. Is Presley home?" I asked.

"Why? Do you have some hidden agenda?" The guy questioned me, crossing his arms.

"I don't think you can have a hidden when you have nothing to hide. Then again, you never know. I could plot a crime and using my job as a paramedic as a coverup," I replied, acting sketchy.

"Hmm, you need Jesus because you're acting sinful," the guy remarked, squinting at me.

"You must be Nixon Gray. I read about you. You're a little crazy," I mentioned.

Nixon looked at me, incredulously. "I'm the only sane one in this damn family, sweetheart," Nixon snapped.

Two guys came to the door. "Someone twisted Nixon's panties," a guy mentioned.

"Twist, wedgie, it's all the same thing," the other guy added.

I looked at the two guys that looked similar and said, "You must be Nathan and Noah."

Both looked at me strangely, then Nathan snapped. "I'm Nathan. That's Noah!" Nathan gestured to himself and his brother.

"Why can't people get us straight?" Noah asked Nathan.

"Because they're tools," Nathan huffed, walking away.

Another guy came to the door, who seemed younger. "Are you Nolan?" I asked, hoping to get this one correctly.

"The one and only," Nolan answered, smiling.

Then finally, a different guy came to the door, and I stared at him in awe.

"Can we help you?" The guy asked me.

"You're Nash," I whispered, still surprised.

"The last time that I checked," Nash told me.

"I read about all of you, and I'm meeting you. It's surreal," I mentioned, smiling.

"You must have read Luna's book. Hey, Lu, come meet a fan," Nolan yelled.

My eyes widened as a woman walked towards the door. I stared at her as I stood there.

"Are you okay?" Luna asked me.

"I love your books," I blurted.

Luna smiled. I clamped my mouth with my hands. I never fangirl over people, but it was crazy meeting an author and the people who the person wrote about in their novel.

"Is this girl okay? She seems like she's having a fit," Nixon remarked.

Someone waved their hand in front of my face as I stood there, shocked.

"No, I think we stunned the girl into silence," Noah said, looking at Nixon.

Other people came to the door. I looked at everyone, then did the sanest thing I could manage. I fell backward and passed out. That surprised everyone.