Let's talk about sex

Presley

I took things slowly with Kaylee. We separated work from personal. When you're on the job, you need to focus, or people die. Plus, both of us love being a paramedic and helping people, even if it was about their cat.

One day, I got up to shower and didn't know Kaylee came over. I also didn't know my brothers let her in without telling me. I finished showering, got out, and dried off. I tossed the towel back on the towel rack and opened the door to see Kaylee sitting on my bed, staring at me. My eyes widened, and I slammed the bathroom door closed.

I leaned on the bathroom door with my hands, naked. "What are you doing here?" I yelled through the door.

"I came to surprise you! I didn't know I would get a surprise in return! Nice look!" Kaylee yelled back.

Nice look? I'm naked. Why did I feel self-conscious?

"I'll wait downstairs!" Kaylee yelled.

"Yeah, you do that," I mumbled, tapping my head against the door. I heard footsteps leave and opened the door a crack at making sure she left.

Once the coast was clear, I hurried and dressed. I needed no more surprises as I finished and came downstairs while Parker and Payton smirked. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. They left the room, and then I hear laughter, a lot.

Kaylee looked at me innocently, sitting on the couch.

"We need ground rules," I mentioned.

Kaylee stood up and walked towards me. "If it makes you feel any better, I've had sex," Kaylee admitted.

I looked at her strangely. "What does that have to do with seeing me naked?" I questioned.

"Well, I saw a guy's pecker," Kaylee said, making my eyes widened. "That should eliminate awkwardness between us."

I had no words for Kaylee. "No, it doesn't. You saw little man," I replied.

Kaylee glanced at my pants, then pointed at them. "Newsflash, little man isn't so little," Kaylee announced.

"Please, stop," I groaned, placing my hand on my face.

"What's wrong with acknowledging the size? Girls have a preference," Kaylee mentioned.

"I'm not having this conversation with you," I replied.

"Why not? We are dating," Kaylee mentioned.

"Because it's too soon, and we're not at that point," I countered.

"Does it embarrass you to talk about sex?" Kaylee asked me, smirking.

"No, but it's not the time to discuss sex," I answered.

We went back and forth on the topic. Yes, I know I was a horny bastard, but I'm not that guy anymore. I didn't want to screw this up and jump the gun too early.

We left the house and went to get coffee. Plus, Nora was meeting us. We arrived at the coffeehouse and found Nora waiting. We sat down and joined her.

"What's up with you two?" Nora asked us.

I ordered two coffees for Kaylee and me.

"Presley doesn't want to talk about sex," Kaylee told Nora, surprising Nora.

"It's not that I don't want to talk about sex. It's not the time to discuss it," I corrected Kaylee.

"We need to discuss it at some point. It's not like it won't happen," Kaylee replied.

Nora watched us, trying not to laugh.

"Are you expecting it?" I asked Kaylee.

"Aren't you?" Kaylee asked.