Ice cream

Parker

We explained the plan to the girls and Shaun. I can't tell who is in control of Pax's relationship. One minute, it's Pax, and the next minute, it's Shaun. They need to get it together.

While the girls handled Kaylee, Payton and I put the twins in charge of Presley.

"Do you remember the plan?" I asked the demon twins.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, get Presley to the ice cream parlor and dump ice cream on him," Pat grumbled.

"Don't screw this up," Payton warned the twins.

"You have no faith in us," Pax replied.

"Because you screw things up," I told the twins.

"Since when?" Pat questioned incredulously.

"Let's see, you didn't know that Britt dressed as her brother," I retorted with a look.

"Neither did you," Pat countered.

"Plus, we helped you get together with Selena," Pax mentioned.

"With Presley's help," Payton reminded Pax.

Pax looked at Pat. "We're so screwed," Pax mentioned.

"Just get Presley to the place, even if you have to bound and gag him," Parker ordered.

"Little brother isn't little and taller than us," Pat mentioned.

"You're the demon twins. Figure it out," I demanded. Payton and I left the house. The demon twins better not screw this up, but they will. Yeah, I have no faith in ying and yang.

Pax

Payton and Parker left the house. I looked at Pat. "How the hell do we get Presley to the ice cream parlor?" I asked.

Pat turned around and put his finger and thumb in his mouth, then blew, whistling. Presley came out of his bedroom and walked over to the railing.

"We're getting ice cream. Do you want to hang?" Pat asked.

I looked at the ceiling. I swear Pat is a twit. Who the hell asks someone to hang?

"Why ice cream?" Presley asked curiously.

"Why not?" Pat answered.

Yeah, we would screw this up. Presley shrugged and came downstairs. He walked to the front door, grabbed his hoodie, and left the house.

I looked at Pat with confusion. Pat looked at me. "Did you forget little brother loves food?" Pat asked me.

"Good point," I replied.

We left the house and made our way to the ice cream parlor. Now, this is where it will get crazy. The entire plan is for the girls to show up with Kaylee and act surprised to see us there. The girls join us, then someone shoves ice cream in the other person's face, escalating into an ice-cream war. That's how the plan is to go.

Did everyone forget what happened when one of us had a date, and the others helped? I got spaghetti dumped on me from Presley. Yeah, I didn't forget, and paybacks are a bitch. That would lead to Parker wanting to kick my ass and someone getting ice cream in their pants, giving a whole new meaning to creaming your pants.

Payton

Parker and I arrived at the ice cream parlor and set up the tables to seat all of us. While we set everything up, a lady came out from the back and saw us.

The woman turned and yelled, "George!"

"What?" Someone yelled back.

"The Grays are back!" The woman yelled.