Spring break fun

Presley

We spent the rest of spring break kicking back and having fun. All of us needed it after the few years we had. My brothers and I faced off against our cousins, Shaun, and Hayden in beach volleyball.

The girls hung out and talked. Now, here is the issue with our girls. They enjoy conspiring and plotting. Plus, they wanted to get a reaction out of us.

"The brothers would kill us," Josie said.

"They can't kill all of us, plus it wasn't our idea," Britt added.

"I think it would be hilarious," Selena mentioned.

"I'm in," Kaylee agreed.

Now, pay attention to these four because that's where it takes a turn. The game was in full swing, and we were winning until our girls thought we needed a break.

"Oh, boys!" Britt yelled.

My brothers and I turned to see our girls lift their shirts and flash us. Kaxon served the ball and hit me with it. Pax and the others were roaring with laughter.

"Selena! What the hell are you doing?" Parker yelled, walking towards Selena, who put her shirt down.

Payton gave Josie a "you for real" look as he walked towards her. She put her shirt down.

Pat rolled his eyes and shook his head. Britt put her shirt down as he walked towards her.

I rubbed my head, shaking it as I walked towards Kaylee, who put her shirt down. I walked up to her. "Were you a nudist growing up?" I questioned.

"Well, if you mean running around naked as a toddler, yep," Kaylee informed me.

I looked at Kaylee strangely as she giggled.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" I asked, making Kaylee laugh.

"I guess the game's over. Let's eat," Kaxon said, running towards the house.

"Leave it to Kaxon not to feel fazed by girls flashing us," Markus mentioned.

"Nothing fazes, Kaxon. Where have you been?" Pax asked, walking towards the house.

Kaxon is that cousin who's not fazed by anything unless it directly involves him. He doesn't mind telling you like it is, but he mixes no words. He gets that from his dad, Kain.

We went inside, and I walked over to the couch, then laid down on my back. The next thing I knew, I was out.

A few minutes later, I felt someone tap me on the cheek. "A few more minutes, Ma," I mumbled.

The person tapped me again, and I opened my eyes to see Grammy Gray standing there. I sat up and looked at her. "Why are you here?" I questioned.

"Because we have one last lesson, then you're free," Grammy told me, smiling.

"What lesson? I chose the distinct path," I reasoned.

"Nope, you need this one. It's vital," Grammy said, walking away. Okay, what is bat shit crazy showing me now? I got up and followed her.

I came outside to see someone standing with their back to me. Grammy gestures to me, and I walked towards the person who's standing near the water. I reached them, and they turned to face me.

"Eliza," I whispered.

"Hi, Presley," Eliza greeted me with a smile.

I looked at Eliza.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" Eliza asked me.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Sometimes things don't work out, then some things do," Eliza reasoned.