Chapter 1. Accusations

As of now WangJi had made at the top news about his latest scandal related to drugs. Every media sight is going crazy about how Lan Wangji- The super star who recently turned 25, the boy who turned the stardom upside down with his skills and looks, the top actor, model and singer, got involved in all of that mess.

With all the ruckus going around, His company refused to make any official statement about the situation while Wangji decided to address his fans through his Twitter account.....
_________________________

My lovely angels,
I remembered, not too long ago, when i was alone and lost, you all were my guiding stars. You all accepted me with all my flaws and made me feel loved, you made me feel like i was wanted.
But!!! In the end i ended up disappointing you all. Sorry that i caused you all so much trouble.

Yes, I admit I've made mistakes my entire life but sometimes you just get tired of all the commotion and fuss around you.
I'm sorry that even at the very end you tried protecting me but I, who is weak who couldn't even protest to prove anything, am saying my Goodbyes like this!!!!
I'm so ashamed that i don't have the guts to face you all but again I am really very sorry for making you sad and upset.
I hope you all live a good life and be happy with what you are, I hope you all start counting the blessings of your life before it's too late.
Goodbye!!!
You're truly,
Lan WangJi
_______________________________

His apology letter spread like wildfire and even those who weren't aware of the issue came to know of this event.

A couple of hours later, it was midnight when an official statement from WangJi's company made surface, and that statement left every fan in shock.
_______________________________

This is XXX entertainment,
As if now many know that Lan Wangji has made highlights regarding a drug scandal,
We as his company are very sad to inform that after a long and detailed discussion with Lan Wangji we have decided to stop and terminate all the contracts Wangi have with multiple brands and companies, the MVs and shootings will remain on-hold until we can solve the issues and get to the bottom of this scandal.
We as his company can assure you that we will stang with our artistic in time of need.
We heartedly apologies for the inconvenience but we promise we will definitely dig deep into this situation and keep you updated.
_______________________________

After this official statement got aired, things started going the wrong way. Wangji's loyal fans started protesting while his antifans started digging up the old graves trying their best in searching for every single mistake Lan ever made throughout his career.

A few hours ago.

Wangji was with his friends and a few new people from his hometown at a club, drinking, laughing, dancing and trying to escape from his hectic routine. His friends were amazed how he became so lively and started to smile alot. Wangji was always a person of few words and lesser emotions, he rarely expressed his feelings through his face or actions and that's one of the biggest secrets behind his success. Wangji is one of the mystery everyone is trying to solve.
He was so far gone in having fun that he didn't realize that he was smiling, and his smile was like an addiction.

"Lan Zhan! You know right that you are smiling!!!". As XiChen pointed it out Lan brought back his poker face just to receive a smack at his back from his best friend.

"Ya!!!  I said that because i was happy to see you smiling you grown up idiot. It's been ages since I've seen you smile. Specially after your father left..."

XiChen stopped halfway when he realized it wasn't the right place or time to remind Lan Zhan of his bitter past. But for XiChen it was really amusing how he suddenly started to smile after 8 years.

XiChens comment was loud enough to get everyone's attention, making the new ones wonder what that was all about. But no one had the guts to question either one about it. After hours of  drinking and dancing Lan Wangji decided that it was late and that he wanted to go back.

On his way out of the club he almost tripped not because he was drunk but well he missed a step, when someone unknown held his up and made sure he didn't fell. Then he helped him walk to his car, weirdly this guy didn't ask or say anything, although Wangji was getting irritated by all the smoke coming from that guy, he didn't complain as he didn't want to sound rude.

This guy had one of his arms all wrapped around Lan and he held his cigarette in his other hand. It was such an awkward position that if a passer-by would witness they would think that something was going on.

Lan finally had enough of the smoke, he snapped and pulled away from the hold, it took him a couple of seconds to stay steady on his feet but as soon as he stood up properly, he walked away.

Lan Wangji never could've imagined what was going to happen or how that one party will turn his life upside down.

He never knew that a paparazzi was around  the club already, snooping for news, he never knew that the paparazzi had already clicked a few pictures. He couldn't even guess or doubt anything before he drove away.

What he didn't realize was how that random guy just let him go and didn't followed him, or how that guy  dropped the cigarette right next to where they were standing. He didn't realize that as soon as he got away from the club the paparazzi got a hold of that cigarette.
He couldn't even imagine that it was never a normal cigarette in fact
It was weed.

After driving for half an hour Lan made it to his small apartment. He hated the luxury and kept it simple. He went in his room, took a really cold shower, came out in his night gown, drank a whole glass of lemon water that got his sober enough to think what exactly happened and who that guy was?

Next thing he knew, he was calling his manager who also happened to be his distinct relative Wen Ning.

"Ge! Something strange happened today." Lan Zhan said with a very horrid voice.

"Wangji what happened? did you got robbed? or did you got hurt? something happened with your friends?  Tell me Wangji" Wen Ning blunted in one breath

"Ge! Stop it. No nothing like that happened, I just... There was this guy outside the club he was acting strangle so i got all worked up. Nothing happened trust me!!!"

"Lan Wangji I sware! I'll kill you next time i see you, how many times do I have to tell you not to go drinking alone."

Click!!!!!

With that the call ended leaving Wangji in a little chuckle, still he was worried. But laying in his sofa he felt tired and fell asleep.

Around 45 minutes later he woke up with a knock at his door.

" Whose there? " He asked a bit worried.

" Open the damn door Lan Wangji!!!" Came the reply from a familiar voice.

At first he grumbled, he was tired and sleepy, but he knew that if his friend was there it must have been something important. So he grumpily walked to the door, little hazy he opened the door to see his manager at the door steps all sweaty and freaked out. He could tell something is terribly wrong.

"Ge! What's wrong?". Wangji held onto his shoulder and asked in a concerned voice

Wen Ning looked at Wangji in disbelief, before he yelled out :
"Damn it kid! Don't tell me you don't know anything. " Wen Ning was furious but Wangji could tell there was concern and even worry behind that harsh voice.

 " Wen Ning was furious but Wangji could tell there was concern and even worry behind that harsh voice