Chapter 34: Dreaming Away

No proofread
Mature content up ahead

Love:

It's nothing like a beautiful Sun set at the edge of the cliff, it's nothing like a cotton-candy fluff melting in your mouth, and it's nothing like piano playing in the wind or slow breeze blowing in your surroundings. Love is nothing like your dreams coming true. In fact, it's more likely to be the opposite of what we expect.

Love isn't like rose petals falling from the sky when you are embracing you beloved, it only happens in dramas and movies. In reality you have to do all the hard work yourself, from picking the roses from the garden, getting your hands mustered by the thrones, finding the perfect place to stand with your beloved and convince people to play along with your stupid invasions.

Love is more like a torture of peeling off your own skin, as the feeling of longing is nothing else but the same pain. It's the starting of long sleepless nights when you wake up to your wet pillows as you kept crying the entire night. It's the anger of jealousy, it's the pain of insecurity and lastly it is the fire of desire.

Just to be able to claim someone you love, out and proud you have to die a million times and re-live for that one particular one. But, unfortunately many are not even lucky enough to face this with their loved ones, some fall for the wrong one and die multiple times yet some just lucky enough to find their perfect match in the first go.
Just to be in love, one must sacrifice a lot.

Just to claim the one destined to be in your embrace you have to fight for it, and this fight might not look bloody on the outside, yet it's tormenting on the inside, killing and burning the person alive.

The first rule of falling in love is to learn how to let go. And Xian, he looked like he is a pro at letting his loved one go, he let him go 7 years ago, then he let him go 8 months ago and finally after all the pain and sleepless nights he's again letting him go.

After the confrontation of what might happen in the near future, both the boys who were longing to be touched by their beloved were lost in their desire. Kissing and hugging, sucking and biting their better halves, claiming and marking them so the world could know that they are off limits.

WangJi was getting restless yet he was just happy in his beloved's embrace, as he sat on the seat, picking Xian and placing him atop his lap before getting indulged in their greedy kisses again. He started all over again, kissing Xian, biting his lips before invading his warm carven, tasting every corner and sucking up his tongue. Xian was just flabbergasted as he wasn't able to stop moans leaving his fragile lips.

WangJi slowly made is way to Xian's shit, getting rid of the buttons, as Xian was still lost in WangJi's lips. The sensation of being touched by WangJi was already making Xian go crazy. But, WangJi looked like hungry lion, he wanted to devour Xian, as he successfully got rid of Xian's shit he again started kissing, well more like sucking and biting Xian's upper body leaving purple-red marks and Xian restless.

Xian grabbed WangJi by his hair as WangJi's bites got intense until he reached the soft pink buds on Xian's body leaving him in a moaning mess.

"Muuuph... Wang... Ji... It's..."

WangJi didn't even budge for a moment as he was getting more excited by the latter's moans, he kissed them, sucked them, and played with them more or less destroyed them by his vicious biting habit.