Chapter 32: Pain

Xian’s POV:

I was sleeping rather peacefully, maybe because he was next to me. I longed far too long for this to happen, me sleeping in his embrace again, it took me 8 months to finally fall asleep on his body.

His embrace was warm and soothing, yet I could feel when he let go of me and walked out the room but I was too tired to even call him out. My body was breaking and I could feel my heart beating in every injury on my body.

I could hear WangJi, Xing and Xue laughing in the living room, I was never a heavy sleeper yet I didn’t want to leave the bed, it has WangJi’s scent in it and I was drowning in it. I wanted to keep sleeping till his scent fades away. But the same time my cellphone rang.

Damn it! I cursed under my voice before checking my phone. It was jiejie I had to pick it up like a good boy.

“Jiejie…”

“Xian… how is my baby feeling?”

“I’m better jiejie. Is there something you need?”

“A-Xian I know jiejie is being greedy but can you come the hospital, I know you are tired but also need to get your wounds checked, plus the doctor asked dad to call upon the son of the house.”

“Jiejie why would doctor call in for me?”

“I don’t know A-Xian, they told dada and dad asked me to give you a call. Plus uncle is also here and wants to see you and discuss some law stuff with you”

“Alright jiejie, give me half an hour I’ll be there” I was exhausted and the last place I wanted to visit was the hospital itself.

I know why jiejie called me it may be because of Mrs. Wei, the irony is that I saved her, but she’s going to stay the same. She’ll hate me more now. But for some reason when I heard that Qi Rena and Ming Jue played her I got mad, I was really angry and upset that they played her. Argh! Only God knows what wrong with my stupid brain.

I took a cold shower, even though it’s slightly chilly outside but I felt like taking a shower, I had to dress up properly since I already know media is going to be there and I’ll have to go to office as well, I need to compile my files against those two. Gosh! I hate media too, they love making thing go wobbled up for no good reason.

I was walking towards my door when I just realized that WangJi was inside my house and there’s no way in hell that he’ll let me go out to work and telling him about my visit to hospital might freak him out so I have to come up with a lie. But, I don’t want to lie to him, I wish I could sneak out but he’ll get mad at me for doing that so let’s just walk out there.

Inside the hall, WangJi was the only one acting normal, I don’t know what happened to those two love birds but they were acting totally weird and Xing was all over the place. God! Stop making that soft idiot cry like that. Xue will kill me one day because I make his prince cry.

Xing and Xue have been with me for a long long time, they’re the only ones who knew about my dark side and accepted me for that. Xing is more like the mother of this trio, he scolds us, makes food and then cry like a mom, who’d seen her son injured. Gosh! These two idiots are just impossible to understand.

I had no other choice but to comfort this idiot crying in front of me because Xue suck at that, but WangJi was already holding me tight so I had to excuse myself, I know he’d hate me hugging another man but I just can’t see this man-child crying like that.
I could feel Xue’s and WangJi’s glares at me, yet Xing was crying like a baby.

“Look Xing, I’m sorry ok? Stop crying. I know I’ve done you and Xue wrong many time. I’m sorry Xing. Please forgive me and stop crying.” The only words my mouth could shutter that moment were for forgiveness