Chapter 14. Unsaid Feelings

Monday:

For the next couple of days they had no particular plan whatsoever apart from getting WangJi tested, even though WangJi hated the idea and was pissed at the idea itself.

"So... you are trying to tell me that you guys trust me but still you want me to go have a stupid blood test" WangJi protested.

"Why are you so stupid and stubborn WangJi?" XiChen was getting pissed on WangJi who was acting rather odd "You sound as if you are trying to hide something from us. If there is something wrong with getting tested just let us know."

"We have already told you that no matter what happens we will stick to your side." Wen Ning was confused by the sudden change in WangJi's behavior and tried to reassure him "If you are still hiding something from us just let us know and we will deal with it."

XiChen and Wen Ning continued with their non-sense and Xian was just looking at them with a poker face. All this conversation was adding fuel to fire as they have all successfully pissed off WangJi to the point that he got up and started walking to the door.

"I believe in you WangJi." Xian said standing up from his seat "I'm not going to ask you any questions because I trust you."

"Then why are you asking for this stupid test Xian?" WangJi said stopping in the way

"No matter how much I believe you, that is not going to make the judge believe me and he'll call my conclusion biased."

"Why do I have the feeling that you doubt me?"

"I can't change the way you think. But, yes it is a fact that I have to prove your innocence with everything I can get and your blood test is going to be my staircase to victory"

WangJi thought about what Xian said for a couple of minutes and sighed

"Do whatever you please. But, XiChen and Ge I'm really disappointed in you two. And Mr. Wei let me know when and where we are supposed to go for this s stupid test. Now will you excuse me, I need to go have some air"

WangJi was really angry and his tone was nothing exceptional.
XiChen and Wen Ning wanted to go after him but Xian stopped them and walked out himself.

Chang wasn't there with them that day as he had to look after his business as well had he was ignoring it since Xian arrived.

"I know how you feel WangJi, trust me I've been there. I know the irony when even your family wants answers from you when you are telling the truth" Xian said as he sat down next to WangJi who was sitting outside the staircase of Xian's apartment.

"I don't understand what has gotten into their heads. The way they look at me, they make me feel guilty even if I haven't committed any sins, I feel like a sinner" WangJi seemed like he's about to burst out into tears

"But, I believe you WangJi... Even if you think I am being stupid but believe me I trust you more than you can even imagine" Xian said tapping WangJi's shoulders and smiling like an idiot, his heart was skipping beats but he somehow maintained his composure.

But, as soon as he saw tears falling from WangJi's eyes he couldn't help himself and hugged WangJi.

His hug was tight enough to cut of WangJi's oxygen supply; WangJi was beyond shocked at this sudden action of Xian.
Xian stayed in the same position for a few moments before realization hit him about what he just did. He never wanted to break the hug but he let go.

"Sorry... I acted before thinking... I just can't stand people crying..." Xian said in an embarrassing tone while scratching the back of his nape.

"Ammm... it's okay I guess... no big deal since we are friends aren't we?" WangJi said trying to reduce the awkwardness among them.