Chapter 26: Truth

“Baby… Baby tell me where is your inhaler?” WangJi couldn’t help but to panic at the sight of his beloved chocking. He was ready for any punishment that Xian will give him but he wanted Xian in his life so bad.

"Baby... Calm down and breathe please... Breathe." WangJi was panicking as he didn't knew what to do or how to do anything.

“Baby…. Please hold on for a moment, I’ll call someone” WangJi said getting up from the floor where he was holding onto Xian but was stopped by Xian.

“Ah… Don’t… tell… them… please…” Xian stopped WangJi from calling out for help as he held onto WangJi tightly.

“Then tell me where your inhaler is? Please baby…”

“Xue… Yang…” Xian was saying something but WangJi just jumped and called Xue Yang

“Xue Yang… Xian is calling you, he needs something urgently.”
WangJi somehow managed to keep his voice calm calling out for Xue.

Just that very moment Xian gasped loudly, averting WangJi’s attention back to him, WangJi was confused and didn’t knew what to do until Xue came so he decided to help Xian himself.

And just in a snap, WangJi placed his lips on Xian’s, and started breathing in him through his own mouth, blowing and sucking out the air simultaneously. Xian hesitated for a moment, but somehow WangJi’s breath was calming him down, WangJi didn’t move his lips till Xue came.

“Xian… What do you…” Xue jaw dropped at the sight, Xian was on the floor and WangJi was on top of him, lips locked.

“Hurry up find his inhaler, he’s having his attack.” WangJi said in a snap and continued helping his love.

“Here…” Xue said while handing WangJi the inhaler.

Both of them helped Xian till he was breathing on his own, WangJi rubbing his back while Xue assisting with the inhaler. After Xian caught on to his breath the first thing he asked was:

“Did they found out?”

“No, no one even doubted, Mr. Lan was calm when he called out for me, you should be thanking him” Xue answered as he understood what Xian meant.

“Why can’t they found out?” WangJi inquired.

Xian decided to stay quiet yet Xue answered for him

“Do you really think business is that easy Mr. Lan? Guess what will happen when the people sitting down there find out that Xian has asthma. They’ll find another weak link to Xian and would easily be able to break him or Wei Uncle.”

“What are you trying to say?” WangJi couldn’t just digest all the new information.

“What do you think, the accident last month, was it only an accident?” Xue added raising his brow

“What does that accident has to do with Xian, their target was me not Xian, Xian was just there by chance” WangJi was flabbergasted

“Leave it Xue. Go downstairs and take Mr. Lan with you before people start guessing what might be happening inside my room, I’ll really hate any more attention, I’ll come down after taking a shower.” Xian said trying to divert the attention from the discussion

“NO, I want to listen to it, tell me Xue Yang, How is Xian related top that accident?” WangJi was impatient

“They wanted to kill you so that Xian would die as well, it was easier that way, Xian would’ve killed himself, and everything would’ve been blamed on Wen Chao. Simple!” Xue smirked at WangJi who was gasping on the information