Chapter 27: Turn Of Events

It's already been 2 weeks since Xian’s and WangJi's last encounter, and truth be told Xian is getting restless, now that he knows that WangJi was innocent and that it was all Xian's fault, he wanted to redeem himself but for some reason WangJi was not showing up at all.

Xian's mind was occupied with hundreds of thoughts when his phone rang.

"A-Xian… When are you coming home? I need to go and pick up my wedding dress with you." It was none other than Yanli, who was whining as Xian promised her a sibling date and that he'd help her with the wedding dress but he got caught up in the work.

"Jiejie… Please stop acting like a child, I'll be there like i promised, it's just that I've got my hands full but just send me the address and I'll be there" Xian sighed

"Ok A-Xian, I'll send you the address but bring A-yang with you, and be careful" Yanli was excited

"Yes jiejie i understand… Don't worry, just give me 30 minutes to finish and I'll be there" saying that, Xian ended the call and again sighed. He couldn't believe his sister who was always the mature one is acting like a kid just because she's marrying her boyfriend. But, what’s done is done, he cannot say a word even if he hates the guy but he loves his sister more.

It was about afternoon that day when Xian and Yanli accompanied by Xue were busy picking up her wedding dress, it was rather hard since Xian didn’t liked a single dress, some of them were too much revealing and some had too much beadings and stuff like that, and Xue was just chuckling momentarily at the siblings and remembering when he brought Xian to shop for his wedding with Xian.

But, eventually the siblings found a dress that both of them liked, Xian wanted to hurry and go back to his office.

Xian’s contract with LAN ent, ended last week and currently he was the acting CEO of WEI corp, as Mr. Wei was busy and on a business tour. For the last week Xian has made his office into an old storage room, digging up all the old files, studying the flaws of the past for further improvement, He didn’t even had time to go home to rest, his cloths were brought to him by Xue.

He had his hands full and on top of that he didn’t know where WangJi was, or how he was, he was going crazy because of the longing, it’s been nearly 9 months since he lasted touched or even talked to him, even though they used to see each other on nearly daily basis but that also stopped a couple of weeks ago.

It was the first time in years that Xian wanted this revenge to come to an end, he was still fixated on the revenge yet now he wants it to end as soon as possible. Yet somewhere deep inside he’s been having this weird feeling that someone close to him is betraying him, he’s been having this bad gut feeling for some time yet he shakes it away.

They were all heading for a diner to have something to eat when he saw a few people of LAN ent, coming inside the same building, and he could tell that something wasn’t right, but Xian didn’t wanted to upset his sister and didn’t followed them.

Only moments later he was shocked as he saw WangJi walking towards their table, he was accompanied by a couple of guards but he was there, seeing WangJi walking towards them made Xian’s heart skip a beat yet his eyes started getting red from the desire to cry yet he held his emotions intact.