Chapter 24: Despise

WangJi was in a worry as he called Xian to tell him something important, he was about to when Xian cut-off the phone leaving WangJi dumbfolded.

“But baby, you have to listen to me…”

WangJi was cut off in the middle by Xian, as he was receiving another call.

“I’m really sorry baby, but can you tell me that tomorrow, I’ getting another call and it’s really important. I’m really sorry and I love you, Bye.”

Click!!!

Xian said all of that in a hurry and turned off his phone without listening to what WangJi was about to say but Xian couldn’t resist as Xue Yang was calling and he knew that if Yang was calling him this late at night he must have some important information

“Yes Yang speak.” Xian said in an annoyed tone, obviously he was mad because Yang disturbed his call with his beloved

“Boss, I found them” Xue Yang said with a cunning voice.

“Who exactly did you found Yang, the bulldog or his pups” Xian’s voice turned from annoyed to cold

“I caught up 3 of his dogs, it won’t take me long to break them. I just called you to ask about the next step.”

“Get me the name, I don’t care if they live or die. And next time you call me, I need the name not any other excuse or you’ll see the heads of these useless men handing on spikes”
Xian said before turning off the phone and dozing off. The same night WangJi couldn’t sleep at all. Rolling on his bed restless, as he sensed danger coming his way.

Next day:

It was around 2:00pm when Xian was done with getting dressed up for the annual shareholder meeting that was actually an open invitation party to all the big companies to come in try striking deals. He got ready and was about to leave when he saw Xue Yang stopping in front of him.

“Boss, let me accompany you today, after all I’m also supposed to be there.” Yang said with a calm smirk on his face

“I was going to call you to come there, I’ll go there by my car and you can follow me.” Xian said grabbing his car key from his driver and sitting in car.

“Turn your bluetooth on, I have some information to share” Yang said before starting his car and waiting for Xian to go ahead of him.

As asked, Xian turned to his bluetooth, placing it in his ear before driving off.

“Go ahead speak.” Xian ordered

“I had to injure them to break them.” Yang said

“Did anyone die?”

“No boss, no one died, they broke before that.”

“So what’s new on the plate?”

“Sir, as far as those dogs knew, there are three different parties involved in the story”

“And their names?”

“First one is NIE enterprises, their old CEO died because of a heart attack last year, now their CEO is Nie Ming Jue, he’s known as the black master, he’s more evil and cunning then his father, he has a brother and a sick mother, apart from that he doesn’t have any family but this asshole loves hooking up.” Yang stopped half way.

” Yang stopped half way