Chapter 30: Mother

*Flashback*

A couple of weeks ago Nie Huaisang came to Sean and spilled the beans of his brothers and Lan Qi Ren’s wrong doings and demanded Sean to reveal himself.

“Say… Sean ge, since I am helping you… Would you show me who you are…” Nie Huaisang said scared for his life, which left Sean and Xue in chuckles.

“Sure why not.” Sean replied and tapped Xue’s arm to switch on the lights. And the sight scared Nie Huaisang even more.

“Wei WuXian?” He stuttered

“Who else?” Xia smirked.

“But… But… How?

“What do you mean by how? If you can sell out your own brother for his wrong doing, why can’t I be Sean and be the master of evil itself.” Xian chuckled yet again on Nie Huaisang’s reaction.

After the ultimate ran-dai-vo Nie Huaisang joined his hands with Xian and started working for him as Xian promised that he won’t kill Ming Jue and just let him go to prison and suffer for his sins.

He was the one who told Xian who the third person was, Yes Xian knew that his Step-mother wanted to kill him yet he never knew that she’s the one behind Yao’s death as well. Days went by and everyday Huaisang would come in with new information.

Just a week later Huaisang came running to Xian’s office, the Wei corp. building leaving both Xue and Xian in a shock, up on being asked he replied that it was urgent. He told them what Qi Ren did to WangJi, and how he dragged him here leaving Xian breaking the glass in is hands, Only God knows how Xue and Huaisang stopped Xian from going to Lan Qi Ren’s office and kill him.

The same day, Xian mailed some proofs of corruption done by Lan ent to the prosecutor’s office making LAN ent, lose a really important deal, only after that Xian was able to sleep, yet he wasn’t even nearly satisfied.

The next day Xian called Jiang Chang and told him about what he’s upto, and asked him to find out everything about Lan WangJi and Lan Qi Ren, and as expected Chang mailed him all the information in a matter of hours.

Xian was determined to kill Qi Ren, he hated him with all of his mind and soul. He was just waiting for a perfect moment and their bad time to start which came right at Xian knocking at his door.

Sean was known for being ruthless, some said that money can buy him so why not buy him for their personal grudge; Mrs. Wei thought and somehow got a hold on Sean’s number that was usually in Xue’s hands.

She called him, not knowing who the hell she’s talking to leaving Xian and Xue in a long long laughter after she strike her deal with them. All that happened the present was nearly all according to plan yet a few things happened out of their plan.

WangJi showed up out of nowhere, Lan ents, people at the mall and the guns. Xian suspected them to have guns but Xue and Xian thought they’d ask Xue to bring guns and he’ll bring guns with flanks.

And all of what happened to Madam Wei, that was also a turn of events that the boy’s didn’t suspect but they actually bought Xue’s lie of hating Xian and wanting to kill him because he thinks something of himself. And it was Xue who made Madam Wei turn against the other two.

But they mistakenly told Xue that they brought their own guns, which was relayed to Xian via the tracker on Xue who was perfectly hidden by Xian, that’s how he was able to sneak in the bulletproof vest inside the bank as he knew that a car was constantly following him, he had Xing brought a bulletproof vest and drop it inside Xian’s car without getting caught.

Meanwhile Huaisang was made in charge of calling the police and he had to make sure that no one from Sean’s team gets the slightest blame. That’s how these three played the master mind murders.
Xian even gave both the guys the freedom of choice, they could easily kill Xian and get 10 million yet they chose loyalty over money.