Chapter 13.. Devil In Disguise

Chang and WangJi are both leave the room at the sight of Xian fallen on his knees grabbing his chest and struggling to breathe. 

“Xian… What the hell? Why are you hyperventilating?” Chang couldn’t help but panic and run into Xians room to look for his inhaler.

Xian was in so much pain that his face was filled with streams of water yet his hyperventilation was getting unbearable. He was about to collapse when WangJi rushed and grabbed Xian and started rubbing his back as Xian held onto WangJi as his life depended on it. While Chang rushed to his bed room and brought out his inhaler and helped him it all that process. 

After 30 minutes or so, Xian was calm and composed, while the rest looked at him in a really worried way. 

"What happened to you Mr. Wei?"  XiChen broke the silence. 

"Nothing serious, just another one of my stupid asthma attacks" Xian said smiling while scratching the back of his neck. 

The conversation went on for a while where Xian kept telling the rest that he was fine and it was ok. Then suddenly WangJi hit him with a question. 

"Amm… Xian… who was on the call? You looked disturb…" 

"Ahhh… No one in particular. It was just my mother; she rarely calls so I was shocked…" Xian said trying his best to get off that topic. 

"What kind of mother rarely calls her only son?" WangJi was shocked at the new discovery. 

"Step mother…"Chang said clutching his fists; anger was visible on his face. 

“A-Chang relax you know how mom is right? Let her be… And let's not discuss my personal life right now. It's not of any importance" Xian calmed Chang down trying to scoot down his anger. 

After a few moments a sudden realization hit Xian and he rushed off and turned his television on. And there it was a new news scoop for every news channel to make a fuss about. 

Breaking news:

"Mr. Wei WuXian was spotted at a local park in China with a guy who looked like his love interest. Because of the lighting we are unable to tell who the lucky guy is. Mr. Wei is none other than the future CEO of the famous Wei Corp. and obviously the only heir of this infamous organization……"

The boys were shocked by the news; everyone had a dropped jaw apart from Xian. 

"Isn't that WangJi with you? WangJi what the hell were you doing out there" Wen Ning scolded WangJi who was equally surprised "We already had our plates full with the issue and now this…"

"It doesn't really matters Mr. Wen as no one can actually tell it was WangJi" Xian said calming Wen Ning down who was now boiling with anger "Plus this picture is from yesterday, when we all went to the park together so it's not anyone's fault" 

"It will not harm Mr. Lan's case in any way possible, it's Xian's personal life so it doesn't really matters in such scenarios" Chang said trying to calm the mood inside the room. 

“Let’s not panic over stupid news, they just wanted a new scoop.” Xian said stretching his arms while getting up from the cotch he was on “In fact, I think it’s good for now, as everyone will be having their eyes out for me, WangJi will be able to relax a little before the trail”

“But… Why Xian?” WangJi couldn’t help himself from asking Xian about why he is talking such drastic measures “You belong to a prestige family, why are you letting them stain your name. I don’t think your family will be ok with it. Wasn’t this the reason your mother called and I bet she was not happy at all.