Chapter 11. Jealousy

“It’s… The same person… It’s the same fucking tattoo…”

 Xian said in a really pissed off tone. He looked like he will start throwing stuff in the air as how mad he was at the very moment.

 WangJi couldn’t help his suspense and looked at Xian’s laptop screen and stumbled on his feet at what he saw.

Soon after the other three also joined and saw what left everyone speechless.

"Wen…. Chao…. Wen Chao!!!!" Xian said abruptly, he himself was not sure about what he saw.

"How can it be Wen Chao? He's like my brother, well we maybe distant relatives but still why would he try to harm WangJi?" Wen Ning was unable to make up about what Xian was pointing at. 

"Mr. Wen, all i can say right now is that the tattoo of the man holding WangJi outside the bar and the tattoo on Wen Chao's arm are the same" Xian practically hissed as he was losing the very last of the patience he had left. 

Wen Chao was lucky that he wasn't in the town or else Xian would've found him and snapped his neck for touching WangJi

 Yes! Xian was what people call petty, but he was more possessive about everything and he has loved WangJi over years now. It doesn't matter to Xian that WangJi doesn't know of his feelings or regard them but still there was no way in hell that Xian would let anyone go off the hook after they'd touched his believed ones or tried to harm them in any freaking way possible…

"Who is this Wen Chao guy?" Chang asked with curiosity all over his face "And how come you know this guy?" 

"Wen Chao is also in the showbiz, he's a struggling actor and model… He is also a distinct relative of Wen gege…" XiChen started telling them about Wen Chao "He… Well he made his debut around the same time as WangJi but things just couldn't work out for him that well and since then he kind of hated WangJi…." 

“Huh?” Chang was shocked by the little information given to him.

“It all makes sense to me now.” Xian’s tone just turned cold as an iceberg that is now determined to sink the titanic named Wen Chao “Guess who just cracked the whole case and we have our culprit”

“Stop sprouting non –sense idiot and explain in human language” Chang said as he saw the confused look at everyone’s face except of Xian’s who was now looking like a devil with that shine in his eyes and smirk on his face that screamed “Wen Chao you bitch, you are dead now and I will enjoy killing you, every bit of it…” 

And Chang knew exactly what was going to happen in the next few days but right now he was curious about this guy who happened to pop out of nowhere.

Story time*

Wen Chao debuted around the same time as WangJi. But, luck was just not on his side, despite his looks he was never given the fame that guy deserved. Out of desperation he tried using other means to get his name out in the media.