Chapter 8. Who are you?

"Do whatever you please..."

WangJi said with a cold tone giving off the impression that he was the only who didn't gave a fuck about that guy who was yanking in front of him.

"Who do you think you are threatening there Sir?" A guy standing right behind WangJi said with a rude smirk on his face.

This guy looked so proud of himself.
"Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck did you just said?" The police men lost his cool and yanked at Xian, who looked like he was about to lose his cool as well.

"Well, he asked you that with what right, are you threatening the defendant without any solid proof in your hands." Chang stared the police men dead in the eye while continuing "He is Mr. Wei WuXian, He is Mr. Lan WangJi's personal legal advisor and for now his official attorney."

"Huh! I don't need to be asking you good for nothing blood suckers permission to go on with my investigation." The police men intensified his rude manner in front of the calm guy who was looking at the police officer with equally cold gaze.

"I would like to show me his official arrest warrant with the proof you gathered to be holding him in here with handcuffs on him." Xian made a statement which was as it is translated by Jiang Chang yet it a bit colder manner.

"Do you know who the fuck are you talking to you pathetic lowlife." The police officer cursed at them thinking he was at advantage as no one else was around in the room and because he was inside a police station. "This asshole did drugs and I don't need evidence to prove it."

Jiang Chang was about to say something when WuXian grabbed his arm and nodded him in a manner to keep quiet, while in a blink of an eyes, Xian was standing right front of the police man, looking him straight dead in his eyes, he had to bend a little to meet his eyes level.

"You know what? I don't care who you are. But let me tell you who I am. I am Wei WuXian, ever heard of CLC? I came here right from there to turn your life upside down." Xian's cold gaze let cold sweat appear on not just the police officers face but XiChen, Wen Ning and even Chang were having difficulty breathing under his cold stare. And on top of that when they noticed Xian's calm English just turned into cold knife like Chinese slang that Xian rarely uses; Chang knew that this police officer is a goner for good now.

"I just took a 15 hours long flight from Chicago to Shanghai just to come here, to assist my client. And trust me you don't know what I can do to you." A cold smirk appeared on the angelic face of Xian making him look like a devil himself. "Now that you have refused to show me any proper documentation proving my clients fault I can easily sue you for slander against him, and last but not the least I am taking my client out of here and try stopping me if you can." Xian chuckled while mocking the police officer who looked like he just saw death standing in front of his very own eyes.

"Now will you please get rid of these handcuffs off from my client?" Xian glared at the police officer with yet another cold stare.

Every one inside that room except Xian himself was dumb-folded at the sight. XiChen and Wen Ning looked at each other in a blank way. After sharing a confusing stare at each other did they turn to WangJi who was looking at both of them with the same confusion.