Chapter 39: Unwanted Troubles

A knock on the door brought both the lovers out of their thoughts. Xian frowned as he knew someone unwanted was there. He grabbed his blazer from the side table and wore it before answering the knocked door.

“Who is it? Come in.”

“Sir I’m really sorry to disturb you and your guest but it seems like Mr. Ray is not settling with the instructions and he is now creating havoc; causing Mr. Xue to lose his temper. I know you clearly instructed that no one’s supposed to disturb you but sir the situation is dire, plus there are chances that some media vans will be here for your interview.” A young lady came in the room, he dress was rather revealing for what WangJi could see, and he didn’t like the sight at all.

“Mn… You may leave now, I’ll be there” Xian said without even paying attention to the lady or her attire

“But sir…” She wanted to continue but Xian’s serious glance made her mouth shut on its own.

“You don’t have to worry about it, I’ll make sure he is there, you may please take your leave. We’ll be there in no time” WangJi said, eyeing the girl making the girl shiver in fear.

“B-But S-Sir…”

“What!” Xian snared, he was definitely getting pissed, he was tired, hungry and he wanted to stay away from people especially the annoying ones

“I don’t think that accompanying Mr. LAN would be a good idea, after all…” She emphasized on the Lan part and wanted to continue but was cut off by WangJi again

“Miss I guess that decision is up to Mr. Xian, about who’d he’d like to come with or not. Let’s leave the argument here.”

Without saying a word the lady left the office, Xian was pissed but WangJi’s expression were grimmer. He hated the way she called him LAN, for once in his life he was ashamed of his name. And why was that? Well he hated the fact that his own uncle is a murderer and on top of that he tried to kill the person he loves and now people are making fun of Xian for being next to the nephew of his supposed to be murderer.

One thing WangJi hated in his life was being wrongly accused and what had happened a few months ago and now his uncle’s whole plan was getting him agitated.

He loved Xian more than anything and the fact that someone else was here to claim him was triggering WangJi on a whole another level. He wanted to claim Xian by hook or by crook but the current situation wasn’t helping at all.

The thought of ‘what might people say? Or how would he face the world?’ clouded his mind.

“Xian… Bunny let’s go and check what your so called friend is up to. Why is everyone panicking?” WangJi said in calm tone

“But…”

“But, what?”

“Babe… My shirt… You sure you won’t mind me stepping out of my office like that? You know that there are many greedy people who have their eyes on me; a couple of them have already offered me their body…” Xian said in a teasing tone, just to lighten up the mood

“Xian… You are MINE” WangJi hovered leaving the other in chuckle

“I know, I know don’t get mad at me, I was just joking. Gosh! WangJi you are so touchy when it comes to me huh?” Xian teased again

“Just wait here, I’ll go and deal with him.” He looks at Xian and Xian is just flabbergasted

“W-What? You’ll go? Where; to meet Ray? Are you thinking straight WangJi? He is a prosecutor and a dangerous man to begin with. No, I’m not… ” He wanted to continue but WangJi stopped him in the middle.