Chapter 25: Unintended For

"Bark dog" Sean yelled at one of the guys who just landed on the ground after receiving a punch from Sean.

"I... I... Don't know anything." The guy was terrified at Sean's glare and was shivering as blood kept flowing from his mouth and nose.

"Gun..." Sean said, pulling out his hand towards Yang, who was standing there, bare witness the cruelty Sean can call upon.

"Here you go sir" Yang exclaimed while handing Sean a loaded XD(M).

Sean gladly took the gun and pointed at the man who was now keeling in front of him, Sean made sure that every single soul was there to witness what Sean is capable of, and now watching one of the toughest men NIE ent, just begging for his life made them shiver in horror.

"Any last words?" Sean smirked placing the loaded gun at his forehead

"I... I know this gun is empty..." The guy shuttered before Sean before grabbing his legs for forgiveness; as Sean just moved the gun away from his head and released a shot.

"Start barking before next one pours out your brain from your skull dog!" Sean yanked his leg and hissed at the guy in his legs before going back to his seat.

"Well... Mr. Lan was the one who caused Wei corp. to lose their last contracts, he offered the party with a much cheaper deal and gained then contract and...."

The guy was cut-off half way when Sean again got up from his seat clutching his fists. "You don't have to tell me about what the ass-hole did, what I am asking you is; What do you know about this new guy Lan WangJi, and how much is his involvement in the entire situation?"

Sean glared at the guys in the room, most of which were already out because of the gun shot.

"We don't know anything about him Sean... He just flew in yesterday and ever since he arrived he has been with Mr. Lan the entire time." One of the guys spoke out as he saw Sean placing his hand on the gun again.

"So is Lan Qi Ren eyeing Lan WangJi?" Sean diverted his attention to the one that spoke

"Sean... You are Sean right?" the boy asked stuttering

"It's not the answer master was demanding from you low-life, now answer him before I blow your head." Yang hissed at the boy

"I don't know anything yet... But, if you allow me... I can get you all the information you need." Boy exclaimed

"huh? You think of us as a fool? As soon as I let you go, you'll drag your ass to the police station and then what huh?" Yang chuckled without humor

"Xue... It's not actually a bad idea." Sean said with a cold smirk on his face

"Master... Sean..." Yang couldn't believe his ears

"So, what if I let you work for me? Tell me before that, where does your loyalty lays? Is it the LAN ent. Or is it WEI corps."

"Forgive me but I think it not for either one, it's where I can live." The boy said holding onto his shivering body.

"Hahahahahaha... Xue I like this lad, keep him and make sure to kill him if he tries to go out of line." Sean chuckled before leaving the room.

"What about the rest master?" Yang asked

"Ask them the same question, if anyone is willing to work for me, I'll let them live and if they resist..." Sean looked back in a pity. "Kill them and dispose of their bodies."
Sean's words left every single soul in the room shiver in fear; even Xue Yang was shocked to his core.

Sean was brutal and would kidnap anyone and beat them to pulp but never did he ever allowed any of his men to kill, the only one among his men who ever killed was Yang, and he killed the rapist no one else.