Chapter 7. Reunion

It’s been about 14 hours or so since the flight departed from Chicago; Xian was tired and scared so he decided to keep sleeping throughout the flight. Deep down he knew he’ll be needing that rest as his life is about to shift to the 6th gear directly from 3rd and He won’t be able to have a peaceful shut eyes for a really long time, at least not until he meets the one he has been longing for.

Xian again had the most amazing smile on his face when one of the air hostess tried waking him up, at first she was just too mesmerized to see someone so beautiful sleeping in such a cute manner but she had to wake him up as they were about to land in Shanghai.

“Sir. Sir. Kindly wake up! It’s time for the landing; kindly fasten your seat belt as well.” She smiled at sleepy Xian as he woke up from his slumber and nodded.

After they landed and Xian was done with the clearance he walked out of the airport as a model on a ramp.

He was lost in his thought when someone smacked him in his head, after a couple of moments to process what just happened, Xian turned a 180 degree to see who did that and why?

“You sacredly cat of a jerk. You dared not to tell me huh?”  A familiar face with a big smile on his face direct towards Xian and started complaining and in a snap hugged him tightly.

“A-Chang you dog!! Leave me before you strangle me to death.” Xian said with a sweet smile on his face and a tint of pink in his eyes as he was hugged by his precious friend whom he hasn’t met in years.

” Xian said with a sweet smile on his face and a tint of pink in his eyes as he was hugged by his precious friend whom he hasn’t met in years

“Why didn’t you called me you jerk. What were you planning of doing here anyway without my help huh?” Jiang Chang started complaining as soon as he let loose of his precious friend.

“Yes. I know I did wrong, I am terribly sorry, please forgive me your majesty…” Xian teased Chang in a cunning tone.

“Not until you take me for food and drinks.”

“But. A-Chang how did you knew I would be here?”

“You ass. Jiejie called me and told me everything and the main reason why you are here. But, honestly I am more than a little hurt that you came all the way to shanghai for that guy but never ever thought of visiting me.” Chang said in a disappointed and sad tone as he grabbed the bag from Xian’s hand.