Chapter 35: A Couple?

Around 7 am, Xian woke up, as the rays of light hit his eyes. Trying his best to open his eyes, his sight landed on the angel from heaven besides him. Xian was on top of his beloved chest, in his warm embrace. WangJi was holding Xian like he’ll run away, just leaving Xian in a small chuckle.

Xian was busy in admiring his lovers face and his body, such soft yet edgy eyes, a pointy cute nose, his lips that had a shade of dark pink because of the previous sucking, his crimson pink ears, his long, refined neck and all the marks Xian left on his body, his perfect abs, his flawless skin; making Xian insecure.

“Mine… Only mine…” Xian said in a low voice, as he was caressing WangJi’s face.

“Yes… only yours and all yours…” WangJi answered as he opened his eyes, making Xian’s face turn red of embarrassment.

“You cheater…” Xian whined looking away from WangJi.

“What? You were the one staring at me, when did I cheat bunny?” WangJi chuckled as he placed a kiss on Xian’s forehead.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were already up?” Xian murmured

“I wanted to but you kept staring at me… Don’t worry bunny, I’m all your.” WangJi hugging Xian tightly

“Are you trying to break my ribs… Ouch it hurts babe” Xian whined as WangJi’s hug was a tad bit tighter.

WangJi chuckled yet again. “Babe… I’m hungry” WangJi added

“Then let me go and get up, we need to go home and shower first, you smell like me… Argh… Fuck..” Xian said trying to get up but he could feel pain in his lower back.

“Slowly baby… You’ll hurt yourself” WangJi said, caressing Xian’s back; making Xian shy and angry at the same time.

“And whose fault is all that huh?” Xian hissed and WangJi chuckled.

“Well… I’m not hungry for food bunny” WangJi sheepishly smirked

“Gosh! You are hopeless, NO we aren’t doing that again and never inside my car…” Xian growled at WangJi

“Ok ok. I give up, I’ll listen to you, now let me help you.” WangJi said, trying his best not to smile.

“Mn.” Xian hummed and was sleepy again but WangJi placed his hands on Xian’s waist, helping him in sitting. He could clearly see that Xian was in pain, but he just couldn’t resist teasing his bunny.

“Babe… I just did that once and you’re this hurt, what would happened if I would’ve went in for a couple of more rounds.”

“You… You… keep your mouth shut before…” Xian hissed again, hiding his face

“Before what babe?” WangJi teased

“Before I throw you in the water and go home by myself.” Xian warned leaving WangJi in a loud chuckle.

“Ok, ok I won’t tease you. But before we go home…” WangJi added

“Hmm? What?” Xian looked at WangJi with a cute confused look on his face

“I… I… Wanted to ask for a kiss but bunny you just made me go hard again.” WangJi said, as his face turned red. This time WangJi was embarrassed of his own self.

“You… ” Xian wanted to continue but he was cut off in the beginning as his cell phone started to ring.

‘Fuck this device’ Xian hissed under his voice before he looked for his cell phone, it took Xian a couple of minutes to find his cell phone and during that time the cell phone never shuted up. Xian looked at the phone and jolted up a little, hurting his already sore back.