9. Music Video

I have been using the technique Dinner Thief taught me that day, which was extremely useful because most of my songs have quite a high range. However, I haven't seen him ever since that day, and still don't know who he is either.

I have already finished recording 'Ticket', 'Young and Free' and the leading vocals of the other songs, and even got the basic steps of the 'Ticket' choreography down.

I am slowly getting used to the day-long routine so waking up early isn't as hard as it was two weeks ago. Mr. Park still comes every morning to pick me up, but I am still very timid in front of him and he doesn't talk to me apart from telling me the schedule.

We are in the van on our way to the gym while Mr. Park checks his iPad. 'You still weigh too much, Shannon-ah, I told you not to eat like a pig,' he chastises.

I already eat so little everyday! He literally gives me a sweet potato and an apple for all 3 meals every day! I don't even have any energy to make supper when I go home every night but go straight to bed. I workout and dance tirelessly at the gym and during dance practice, it's not my fault that my metabolism is slow like a snail!

One thing that I've learnt from my two weeks in Korea is to never talk back or be rude to anybody that's older than you, so I only nod silently.

'Debut and music video trailer shooting start today, try to be faster because every second costs money. There will be another team filming you for the debut trailers and behind-the-scenes clips, so don't freak out when there are other cameras around, just focus on the music video team.'

'Aren't we going to health club now?' I ask as I noticed we are taking an unfamiliar route.

'No, we're heading to the salon. You're getting your hair dyed.'

'Oh I see.'

I wonder what colour I'm getting. Hopefully not platinum blonde, which I know isn't an uncommon colour for Kpop idols. I just don't think I'm ready for such a big change yet.

The salon has a wooden exterior, which is decorated by various plants. Wow, it occupies the entire 3-storey building, this place must be really famous and, expensive.

At least the list of the debts I owe this company is being fed.

I'm taken to the top floor where I'm greeted by the stylist, Freddie Kim, from Bighit.

He shows me the mood boards for my debut's outfits on an iPad. They're so detailed that even jewellery and hairstyles are displayed!

'So what colour will I go?' I really can't wait to find out.

' It's gonna be between dirty blond and light brown. Nothing too fancy or extravagant, don't worry,' he smiles. 'I know it can be quite nerve-wracking the first time you colour you hair, but you're gonna love it!

Clearly, he is speaking from experience. His purple hair looks really vibrant with streaks of turquoise highlight.

The whole process took so many hours I don't even know at what point I started dozing off. When I look up from my Korean textbook, I'm absolutely blown away.

My hair looks awesome.

The colour is everything Freddie promised. The light brown colour looks very refreshing with hints of dirty blond. They've slightly curled my hair to give it elegant waves that look very natural and effortless. I never knew any colour apart from black hair would suit me so well!

Freddie has a proud smile on his face when he comes over again. 'Told you you're gonna love the colour! Now I have another proposal...'