13. Viral

' That's good! Let's keep it going! More jaw, more jaw!' The photographer shouts passionately.

I'm now at one of the many photoshoots for the debut showcase, in my two-thousandth outfit for the day.

'Makeup! We need to touch up her makeup!'

'I want more fierceness and rebellion!'

'Act like you don't care!'

These leather pants are the worst outfit choice ever. Yes, I get it they make my legs look longer and slicker, but they stick to your skin and don't let a single sweat out. Even though my face is not covered I still feel like I'm suffocating.

The only item of clothing that's been fairly consistent are the combat boots, which I'm actually loving. They make me taller, they're comfortable and they look really cool. I really should ask to bring them home after the promotion period is done.

The photos turn out really good, knowing it's only my first experience at professional photoshoots. Freddie, my stylist, knows my body type so well that he's able to choose the best outfits. He's also been one of the nicest people I've met since I joined Bighit so I'll let the painful cartilage piercing slide. Just joking.

BTS has gone overseas for their tour whilst TXT has a comeback to prepare for, I think it's been more than a month since I met up with any of the Sunbaes.

'Ja, lunch, eat quickly,' Mr Park throws a paper bag with a sweet potato and an apple on the table.

'Thank you, manager nim,' I reply quietly. Can he be any ruder? I don't understand why he seems to have such an intense dislike towards me, the managers of BTS are so close to them! But my manager just looks like he can't wait to see me fail.

His phone pings so he checks what message he's got.

And he's laughing for the first time.

Did he win the lottery?

'Ya, look at this,' he passes me his phone.

I'm looking at a Korean news website. Now I'm so much faster at reading Korean.

BIGHIT'S NEWEST DEBUT SHANNON WENT VIRAL FOR HER COVER OF 'NEVER BE THE SAME'

Oh, really?

Yesterday, on the YouTube channel of Bighit entertainment, the company of groups BTS and TXT, another video of the company's latest female debut has been uploaded. Her amazing vocal techniques have been praised by netizens, even renowned vocal coaches are reviewing her performance. A total of 10 million views have been reached in just over 24 hours, which has broken the singer's own record for her already highly-anticipated debut teaser.

Netizens have been commenting nonstop to demand for more information and videos of the mysterious new artist. So far only debut trailers and a date for a music video is officially revealed, but no information on any debut showcases. Is Bighit trying to build up anticipation? One thing is for sure, Shannon's growing popularity will not stop here...

Mr. Park exchanges his phone for a laptop and the video of me at my singing lesson is up. I don't even remember being that satisfied when I was singing that song because I just couldn't get some of the pitches right!

It's on 12 million views now.

Holy shit does that mean I have fans now?