24. Airport

'Shannon! Did you hear what the leader of Miss Sunshine said on stage just now?' Freddie oppa asks when I finally come back to the waiting room after my performance. It was a success. A lot of people in the audience knew and sang along with my song. And I didn't mess up the choreography!

'Yeah, I was even on stage with them!' I reply.

' Do you think she was referring to you?' He asks. 'I mean you said they were nice just now. What actually happened?'

'Well, I only got to talk to two of them and one of them was nice,' I say. 'Kind of.'

'And the other one was not?'

'I wouldn't say she's not nice, I've just met nicer people.'

Freddie lets out a sigh, 'oh well. You'll meet others that are kind-hearted, I'm sure.'

-----------

After a long day of schedule, I'm finally home. I have to pack for America now!

'Shannon! How was your debut stage today?' Seokjin oppa comes into my, technically Jungkook oppa's, room.

Jimin and Jungkook oppa are already on the bed chatting with me while I pack.

'It was good! I didn't mess up the choreography, which is a huge relief.'

'That's good to hear.' He puts a pack of hand warmers in my suitcase, 'it's really cold in America now, you'll need them.'

'Awww, thank you so much, oppa!'

Jimin oppa sees them and says,' don't forget about the gloves I gave you! You'll need to keep your hands warm during rehearsals.'

Jungkook oppa then puts a beanie on my head, 'this, too.'

While I continue packing, the rest of the oppas come in bringing stuff for me.

' These socks are brand new. I got the same ones and they are soft and warm! Keeping your feet warm is important when you're a rookie dancer,' Namjoon oppa says.

' Take this sweater with you, it's made of 100% wool. Don't worry about it being too big because oversized clothing are in trend now!' Hoseok oppa smiles.

Taehyung oppa walks in with a giant box. He opens it and a large coat is revealed. It looks heavy and warm, and the cutting is so intricate that it looks like it's hand sewn. 'Look what I've got you, Shannon. Try it on!'

'Wow, this coat is beautiful.' The tag says Gucci and I'm guessing it's one of the luxurious brands. 'Oppa! You guys are spoiling me!'

'Shannon-ah...oh, you're all here.' Yoongi oppa walks in with his laptop in hand.

He takes a look at my suitcase and laughs, 'you guys, she's going to New York and LA, not Alaska.'

'Yeah but she needs to keep warm so her voice is not strained during the show!' Jimin oppa says.

'And she looks like she's packed 10% of each of your closets! Her suitcase is gonna be overweight!'

'Don't worry about it, just pay the overweight fee using the company's credit card, I'm sure your manager has it,' Taehyung oppa says.

'I'm going for five days, because Freddie oppa said some of the talk shows have booked me. I think I won't have to pack too much because he's also got my stage outfits,' I reassure them.

'Ok, just do whatever you like. Sorry I didn't prepare anything for you to bring,' Yoongi oppa says.

'No problem! Yoongi oppa, why did you come here?' I ask.