35. More debt?!

This whole week is just filled with schedules, and the next week, and the next week after the next.

I am not complaining at all!

I am even having 2 photoshoots with 2 different magazines today! I am so excited.

'Oppa, are you sure I looked fine in the photos?' I ask Freddie when we are on our way to the second photoshoot of the day.

'Of course, sweetie! The stylists at Cosmopolitan aren't playing!' He says. 'Shannon-ah, do you think I should pimp your wardrobe?'

'Why?' I look at the clothes I'm wearing right now. Freddie oppa is normally only responsible for my outfits at a show or a job. He's never reinforced to dress in a certain way to look more celebrity-like or anything.

'I was just thinking now that you've made some money, you deserve better clothes,' he says with an awkward smile.

I chuckle, 'Oppa! Are you saying my clothes are ugly?'

'No! That's not what I meant! It's just that I've been seeing memes about your outfits...' he says. 'They all mean it in a good way, though...There.'

He hands over his iPad to me to see what kind of memes he's referring to. This account is called shannonfashionista. There's a picture of me on my way to the airport for the American debut showcases. I was wearing the Gucci coat that Taehyung oppa gave me. Beside it is a picture of me in the t-shirt that I stole from my previous job, at BigHit. Ahhh, I recognize the photo, Supreme Boi P.D. posted it on his Instagram to congratulate me for producing my first song! I really want to comment on it to not crop out P.D. nim's face, that's so disrespectful!

The caption says: find yourself an idol that can do both.

The second meme is also a comparison of me onstage and offstage. There's me wearing the badass leather-pants outfit at one of the music shows, and also me wearing my old sweatpants during one of the rehearsals. It must've been a screenshot from 'Shannon behind-the-scenes'. I even see tiny holes on the sweatpants, that's kinda embarrassing.

The caption says: Expectation vs Reality.

'I can't tell if it's a fansite or a hate site,' I joke. The posts are hilarious.

'They're funny, aren't they?' Freddie oppa puts the iPad back into his bag. 'Anyways, I just thought you can do with some nicer clothes. The magazines won't take you back for another photoshoot if they ever see those holes on your sweatpants.'

'I need to know the price though,' I say. 'Oppa, I've got a family to provide for.'

He suddenly stops speaking which is unlike him. My manager would never stop convincing me about something that he is certain of.

'Oppa, what is it you're not telling me?'

'Imighthaveboughtyouahoodieforamillionwon,' he says.

'I don't speak gibberish,' I am now looking straight into his eyes. Oh god, I cannot imagine what he's done behind my back.

'I may or may not have bought you a hoodie for slightly over a million won.'

Oh, a million won hoodie.

'Wait, what?' I exclaim.

'I am sorry, Shannon!' He holds both my hands as if to beg for my forgiveness. 'I had your credit card yesterday so I thought I'd give you a surprise wardrobe makeover...'

'You're trying to give my wardrobe a makeover using MY money?' I ask.

'I was going to pay for it but my credit cards are all over the limit so I thought...'