22. Family shoot

A week has passed in the blink of an eye. I've gone to get my sutures removed and hopefully there won't be too thick of a scar left.

Today I'm going back to BigHit for the BigHit family photoshoot. Apparently all the artists are gonna be there so that means I finally get to see my friends.

'Shannon-ah!' Jimin oppa runs over to me when I enter the makeup studio.

We exchange a tight hug before I say, 'Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin oppa! How was the Japanese tour?'

' The shows were all amazing and the fans, oh Army, they were just incredible.'

'How's your leg?' Taehyung oppa asks. He's already dressed and made up. The black suit he's wearing looks like it's tailored made for him, absolutely immaculate.

' Annyeonghaseyo, Taehyung oppa! I've got the stitches removed and I don't really need crutches anymore, but the doctor still advised me not to dance for another week or so.'

'Ahh, that's good to know. So I take it that you won't perform at our concert tomorrow, right?'

'I'm afraid not, but I'll definitely come to another one! There's still plenty of shows left.'

They both nod and it's time for Jimin oppa to get his makeup done.

'There you are!' Freddie walks out out of nowhere. I bet he was busy making sure everyone's outfits are prepared.

'Oppa! I missed you so much this week!' I do an aegyo at him.

He pinches my cheek and smiles, 'really? I bet you enjoyed no one nagging you to go practice,huh?'

Oops, exposed.

'Ok. Go get dressed now, Ae Na-ssi over there is doing your makeup today.' He points towards the makeup artist who is finishaing up Beomgyu's makeup now.

The theme of the first outfits must be formal, judging by the crisp suits my fellow artists are wearing. I find the only dress on the clothing rack and change into it.

Freddie has got me this elegant midi dress that's made of this soft, velvety material. The dress has a squared chest line and no sleeves. I'm given a pair of black pumps that have distinguishing red soles. Even they look like they're made of a stiff leather and the edges don't really scratch my feet! I bet they are expensive...Ah, Freddie oppa, you just treat me too well.

There's another artist that I've never met before sitting next to me in the makeup studio.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim. I'm Shannon, please teach me a lot of things.' I do my usual greeting.

He shakes my hand and smiles, 'oh, lovely to finally meet you! I'm Lee Hyun.'

'Wahhh, Shannon, look at you!' Hoseok oppa says behind me.

I smile and know he's just being way too nice,'you don't look bad yourself, Hoseok oppa.'

He fixes his collar, 'you think so? Thanks!'

Lee Hyun Sunbae laughs and makes fun of him, 'yeah, our Hoseok is a grown man now.'

Hoseok oppa looks even more embarrassed and says, 'hyung, don't laugh at me!'

The makeup artist is super nice. She keeps telling me how much she likes my debut mini album when she's doing my makeup. She's even super quick with it.

I walk to the set where everyone is standing, chatting a bit before the photoshoot begins. Seokjin oppa gestures for me to go join their conversation where Jungkook and Namjoon oppa are there.